Results from Reality Fighting???

TTT for fight descriptitions...

Incredible night of fights. Only two went the distance, I believe?
Awesome stuff.

My brother Jesse Peterson won via first round submission over Justin
Rivet. Jesse was in control for the whole fight before sinking the
armbar with 11 seconds left in the round. I couldn't be more proud of
you bro.

Kevin Coon won via first round submission and looked great.

Glenn Brown is a BEAST.

Mike Laliberte from Team Irish won.

It was a stellar show.

beast to say the least lol the kids got potetnial way to strong for me with better wrestling makes for a rough nnight

Grandmaison you were right there in it though. You guys had the fight
of the night in my opinion. Congratulations to both of you for a real
war.

I do not have all my notes from the fights, so some of the results are generic. The fighters were sick Saturday night! Great job guys, you gave the fans an incredible show!

Oz Pariser won by submission over Jonathan Sola

Rigo Dominicci won by submission over Mark Hoxie

Dan O'Keefe won by TKO over Jose Lopes (Jose injured his knee)

Shawn Pacheco defeated Ethan Kean

Kevin Coon won by submision over Jay Fortier

Steve Banasik won by TKO over Cody Marandola (Codt injured his knee)

Jesse Peterson submitted Justin Rivet

Mike Laliberte submitted Matt Johnson

Glenn Brown submitted Chris Grandmaison

Mike Campbell won by KO over Nolan Dutcher

Nate Lamotte won a unanimous decision over Brendan Hoxie

Nate Kittredge won a split decision over Jerry Spiegel (a huge thank you to Jerry for taking the fight on two days notice)

Justin Hammerstrom retained his welterweight title defeating Marco Alvan by ref stoppage (strikes)

Tony Leate defeated Eddie Fyvie by KO to win the Reality Fighting New England Lightweight Title (another huge thank you to Tony for taking this fight on 24 hours notice)

Chris Grandmaison - you may have lost but yours was an incredible fight. As a fight fan (and this is important for promoters to hear), I am much more likely to buy a ticket if Grandmaison is on the card than not. He's very exciting.

Team LionKill competed admirably. It is amazing what they have done grappling-wise in just a short couple years. Now that they have a new standup instructor, if they can have the same rate of growth in terms of progress then they could be one of the best MMA schools in the northeast, if they wanted to go in that direction.

Nolan, Jerry, and Kevin, you guys are great. You all fought your heart out and made the rest of your team very, very proud.

ttt