results from Utah Sat night?

Burkman has a reputation the size of Godzilla here in Utah, I would bet that most people in the state would pick him over Ellison, most fight fans in Utah haven't even heard of Ellison.

Burkman's chin might be the big question here. As is his ability to defend subs from someone on Ellison's grappling level.

Burkman is a dominating type of athlete, but I just don't know if he can GNP his way past Ellison.

C. Kiever might be the better source for an analysis of Burkman's ability. I think, not sure of anything here, that he has atleast trained with Burkman in the past.

I've seen Burkman 3 or 4 times, Ellison once. Ellison lost to Glover Texiera in an action packed, very short fight. Both guys came out explosive and traded strikes and submission attempts before Glover took over a couple minutes in.

Burkman has great strength as his main asset. He also showed some heart and sub defense in his last fight, escaping a seemingly very tight rear nekkid to come back and win.

I'd go with Burkman, but I beleive he'd be the underdog.

That's cool that a Utah boy is going to be on the UFC show.

I've seen all Josh's UCE stuff, and was at the fight at the Muay Thai Institute a few months ago, where Josh and Justin were calling each other out. Other than that, I'm not familiar with is fights. Can someone fill me in on what else he's done? I'd like to know more about the time between UCE and the fight a few months ago. Other than UCE, I don't keep up with local stuff very well.

Thanks.

Josh is a pretty good wrestler, Justin is decent.

Justin has great Submissions, Burkman doesn't really have any that I know of.

Justin has pretty decent standup, while Burkman likes to throw, but I cant really say how good it is.

I have worked out with both guys and Justin in getting to a point where his game is solid on all aspects.

I talked to Josh about a week ago, he is entertaining a few offers from some different places. He namely said that he is talking with Pancrase. However, he also said that he might fill in a spot with the UFC in January. I will keep my fingers crossed to see my boy on PPV. Go Josh!!!!!!!