Retard Started Hulk Hogan Arguement With Me at Gas Station

A retard in another thread reminded me of an interaction I had yesterday at Quick Trip. I was wearing a Hulkamania tank top my kid got me for Fathers Day. I walked in the gas station and a dude is standing at the cash register. He screams "hey! You like Hulk Hogan? He’s your favorite wrestler? This is literally screamed at me, caught me off guard. I looked at the dude working the register and he gave me an apologetic smile.

I just said “yeah” and walked to the back to get an energy drink. It took me a second to figure out what was going on, realized he was retarded. Then I heard him say something like “well take that shit off then!” Now I’m thinking it was just a drunk and am hearing up for a confrontation when I go to pay.

I walk up to the counter and he again screams “that McMahon sure didn’t like him!” Now I’m back to thinking retard, he has a huge stupid smile and fucked up teeth and isn’t buying anything, just bothering customers and then cashier. I give a sympathetic eye roll to cashier and head out.

I feel bad for retail and service industry workers that have to deal with retards that befriend them, seems at some point they have to tell them to get out though. If you are reading this retarded OGer, leave the gas station customers alone and play with your friends at the community center.

1 Like

Atleast he wasn’t retarded enough to walk around wearing a Hulkamania shirt

34 Likes

That’s why I only wear Ric Flair shirts. A well placed Woooooooooo is a real conversation ender.

4 Likes

My ex wife got it for my son to give me for Fathers Day because I always do a Hulk Hogan impression for my son when I want him to do something. “You know something brother, all you little Hulkamaniacs need to clean your bathrooms if you want to get 24” pythons." It’s very very dad like stuff and it embarrasses him even at his age when I do it in public.

9 Likes

I grew up in a small town, there was a retarded guy named Dwayne that would ride his bike all around town looking for aluminum cans. He would also hang out inside the town’s only gas station for hours and make everyone uncomfortable.

I get it, there’s always a town tard brother

1 Like

Dude likely wanted to defend the legacy of the great one

2 Likes

Damn, that sounds like a heated Arguement. Glad you got out unscathed OP!

4 Likes

I suppose it really wasn’t an arguement, so much as aggressive retard making everyone uncomfortable. The screaming retards are much worse than the grunting ones.

1 Like

The Screaming Retards would be a pretty good band name.

3 Likes

TSR! TSR! TSR!

lighter sacred heart GIF

1 Like

Seems like that would only begin a potentially never ending WOOOOOOOOOO!!! conversation.

Spin?

Did you leg drop your seat when you got in the car?

1 Like

When I was in high school I worked at a pizza parlor and for some reason was left there by myself for like an hour since it was slow and I could do everything. Of course as soon as the owner leaves some big retarded guy comes in and keeps talking to me and wont leave the counter. So awkward I thought I might have to kick his ass or something lol.

I did retail mgmt for a little over a year - OMG, it made me loathe retail on almost every level.
I mostly use self check-out, but when I do go through a cashier’s line, I try to go out of my way to be pleasant with them since #1 - retail sucks monkey nuts, and #2 - most people are assholes to them.

2 Likes

I would have sworn this was going to be a cheddar man thread just by reading the title.

3 Likes

Seems like they should have some kind of shock collar with a universal remote.

A good friend has a daughter who is “autistic” and now he gets super offended at the “R” word. Dude, calm down, she’s not retarded, she’s just kind of dumb.

4 Likes

Maybe he wanted you to rip the shirt off but said take it off instead bc he’s retarded ?

1 Like