Retard Started Hulk Hogan Arguement With Me at Gas Station

Could be, he was retarded after all.

“You should tear it off then”

I’m sensing there were 2 retards in the store :grinning:

4 Likes

He may have had s non-verbal friend in there somewhere.

Lol

Im glad to see Kirik Jr got a steady job!

3 Likes

I dont think retards like being around other retards and will fight each other if kept in an enclosed space together. I might be thinking about pandas though.

4 Likes

I had a 2nd cousin that was retarded and his room was plastered with hulkamania stuff. When Hulk turned heel and joines the nwo he tore all his stuff down and threw the figurines away. Retards take this shit dead serious.

5 Likes

When I was in elementary school, there was a retarded “kid” named Jeremy that would wander around the halls and lunchroom. He looked about 35 and I dont know that he even went to any classes. He would always say he was the Ultimate Warrior and start shaking the desks and tables like they were ring ropes. Kids used to roll change down the hallways and he would chase it. Good times.

1 Like

Is that how you first met KJ?

1 Like

I imagine a lot of OG meet ups are similar.

Same retard was at the same spot in the same gas station today. I didn’t have the Hulk Hogan shirt on, so no issues to report.

3 Likes

You should have crashed the Slim Jim display and bit one in half right in his stupid face.

2 Likes

randy savage GIF

1 Like

Cheddar is my cousin. We were babies when we first met you big dummy!

1 Like

OP I support you wearing the shirt! Wrasslin is awesome!

1 Like

I’m not a big wrestling guy. But I’ve been watching a bunch of stuff on the Darkside of the ring deal. And I watched a few episodes with the wife, she thinks I’m a fucking nerd like you guys.

You missed your opportunity to leg drop that motherfucker.

1 Like

One day I’m spray painting “NWO” on the fat retards back.