Retarded Kaiju movies

There were a series of the old Godzilla movies on TV when I was a teenager, I watched the lot. Great kitchy fun.

The crab tennis scene always stood out to me, because Godzilla starts heading the boulder back to the crab. If he can smash the boulder back the way it came using his head, and the crab could do the same thing without breaking it’s exoskeleton, what the hell was the point in throwing a rock in the first place? Just use your atomic breath you retarded great dino monster lol.

1 Like

I don’t remember which ones I watched now but I do remember watching at least a couple Godzilla movies when I was young. King Kong too.

I didn’t even know they had retarted Kaiju…I mean a few of the Godzillas looked a little downsey, but…

1 Like

Godzilla’s son is a straight up retard.

2 Likes

The cartoon version I watched as a kid confirms this.

1 Like

Haha

there’s this crazy one called modern house wives. those mecha cunts are crazy destructive.

1 Like

Best modern day Kaiju.

3 Likes

At 1:12 is a serious, “These edibles ain’t shit” moment.

1 Like

He’s got to be pretty old by now.

1 Like

I was huge Godzilla geek as a kid. My parents recorded them all on VHS either off tv or copied them from the video rental store. I always skipped past all the human garbage and went straight to any scene involving a monster.

1 Like

Most of the Godzilla movies are available on Youtube in all their original japanese english subtitled glory. Godzilla vs the Cosmic Monster (mechagodzilla) is still the greatest godzilla movie.

2 Likes