Retired! 21 years

I retired from the Marine Corps yesterday after 21 years of service. I think I joined this forum around 1997 or 98, so this has been a part of my life for the better part of my career.

Thanks to all for all the good times here. I'll be sticking around, and may even have a few more spare minutes during the day.

Semper fi to all you jarheads out there!

Congrats.

Congrats and thank you for your service.. Phone Post

Congrats man and thank you for your service!

Oh, and special thanks to Kirik, Dave, and if he's still around, Tony Blauer who were very kind to me after my knee injury!

Congrats

How time flies. Enjoy your retirement.

No one is going to honor this man's service with some titty pics?

Nice. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome man hope you enjoy your retirement!

Congrats man. Thanks for your service Phone Post 3.0

ghost of KVR - 

Congrats Jerry! Did you guys end up finding a house?

Man, my dream is on hold. I got too good of a job offer down here in NC. Plan is currently to save hard for a couple years to make the transition nice and easy.

Thanks for entertaining while we were up there!

Congratulations on your retirement and thank you for your service Phone Post

Congratulations on your retirement and thanks for your service.

Thank you for your service.

Congrats brother! Phone Post 3.0

That's got to be a great feeling. Congratulations and thanks Phone Post

Death and Taxes - 

Enjoy your retirement. You've earned it. Phone Post

Now you can roll up your sleeves again! Enjoy! Phone Post 3.0

noshame - I retired from the Marine Corps yesterday after 21 years of service. I think I joined this forum around 1997 or 98, so this has been a part of my life for the better part of my career.

Thanks to all for all the good times here. I'll be sticking around, and may even have a few more spare minutes during the day.

Semper fi to all you jarheads out there!
Thank you for your service. I've got two little girls and they are safer because of guys like you. I joined the forum around the same time. Phone Post 3.0