Retro/brownish/black white filter?

Hey all,

what's the name of that filter that makes pictures look kind of old? It's like they are black and white but it's more like a yellow/brown scale than black/grey? Anyone know what I'm talking about? If there is no such filter, how do I make pic's look that way? Thanks for any input...

It's called Sepia

Here is a link to download a free plugin,
not sure how good it is though

Thnx PP, weird that PS doesn't have a Sepia-filter.