Rev. Al Sharptons contact info

tel:(212)690-3070
Above is his number.

If you have any issues with the 6th grader beaten up by the 3 15 year olds. Please contact the Racist Al Sharpton.

I am under the impression that he is the self appointed race police. So inform away, you informants. Phone Post 3.0

Nothing good will come from this. Phone Post

Haha oh man personal number? Phone Post

No, his office. Phone Post 3.0

you can also reach him at pimpdeeznutz@gmail.com

Can you expand on what happened? Phone Post 3.0

Wait, what's going on here? Phone Post 3.0

just googled "6th grader beaten up by 15 year olds" and closest news story is from late 2012. story? link?

microbiologynerd - 

just googled "6th grader beaten up by 15 year olds" and closest news story is from late 2012. story? link?

This just happened the other day, and is on cnn.com's main page: linky

SUB Phone Post 3.0

OP is refering to this:

Florida Kids BRUTALLY Beat 6 Grader on School Bus

We all know that if the races were reversed, the MSM would have gone to ridiculous extremes to make this seem like a hate crime - but they would have been wrong. The white kid 'snitched' on one of the perps, that's why they beat him up, not because he's white, so it's not, in fact, a hate crime.

#JusticeForTrayvon

Al's people said he will have a press conference later today to let the public know how "these three innocent youths were defending themselves against a prejudicial system when beating the young boy as a way to preemptively defend themselves".

althetaxcheat@racistasshole.com

microbiologynerd - 

Kalle Mero - We all know that if the races were reversed, the MSM would have gone to ridiculous extremes to make this seem like a hate crime - but they would have been wrong. The white kid 'snitched' on one of the perps, that's why they beat him up, not because he's white, so it's not, in fact, a hate crime.
And neither was the Zimmerman case Phone Post 3.0

People like Sharpton need to pre-emptively educate young folks on how to act and behave in society.

With the problem of single parent households running rampant, people like Sharpton who have wide reaching voices can do much more than what they have done. Just saying. Phone Post 3.0

Kalle Mero - We all know that if the races were reversed, the MSM would have gone to ridiculous extremes to make this seem like a hate crime - but they would have been wrong. The white kid 'snitched' on one of the perps, that's why they beat him up, not because he's white, so it's not, in fact, a hate crime.
My first issue. The unwritten rule " that snitches get stitches"

How about the kid who gets drugs out of his school gets "........." I don't know, insert something appropriate. A "scholarship"

It's "ok" in the good when things work themselves out. It will always be this way until the higher ups do something. I wish Bill Cosby had Sharptons power. Phone Post 3.0

When thing work themselves out in the hood
^^^^ Phone Post 3.0