Revelation 8:11 - Rising Fukushima Radiation?

"And the name of the star is called Wormwood (Chernobyl). And the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."  

-Revelation 8:11

''The Ukrainian language word for 'wormwood' is 'chornobyl', the Ukrainian name of the town of Chernobyl."

Rising Radiation? Just crank humanly acceptable levels UP...until 1 in 23 get cancer and die.

Crazy-ass, corporate sociopathic lunatics are going to get us all killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-P3qnlB10

Posting blind for OP:

I'm about to watch it, but the fact that comments are disabled on Youtube is always something I regard as suspicious.

In the Bible, Wormwood was a star that fell to Earth. I don't think Cherynobyl fell to Earth.

The video is a bit all over the place, lots of fast edits of chunks of conversations, and some of the articles it tries to tie in have little to do with Fukushima.

It tries to flash any article up that talks of mass die-offs, one example is an article that it showed the headline for: "Dead seabirds are being found washed ashore in Alaska; here's why". I typed that into an exact google search and found the article, the general consensus was that the birds had died of starvation after their food source disappeared, which was the result of the fish being killed by toxins from an algal bloom after higher than normal sea temperatures.

I'm an atheist, so the idea that this is the result of an angel blowing a trumpet is one that I regard as absurd. The problems with Fukushima are ongoing, and it's a hell of a mess, but not something I see as an indicator of the end times.

Rashomon - In the Bible, Wormwood was a star that fell to Earth. I don't think Cherynobyl fell to Earth.

Lucifer - the Son of the Dawn, or Morning Star - also fell from Heaven.

I remember Joe Rogan talking about nuclear energy as akin to a dangerous demon: you can harness the fire but get badly burned if you make a mistake.

Looking at it symbollically, a nuclear weapon over Hiroshima, Japan did indeed fall to earth...then exploded with the brightness of the sun (a star).

So, perhaps, it's really not that far off.

Just sayin'.

Now go put on your Sons of Anarchy jacket and head over to your nearest biker bar and raise a little Wormwood (Hell) yourself...  

97B_96B -
Rashomon - In the Bible, Wormwood was a star that fell to Earth. I don't think Cherynobyl fell to Earth.

I remember Joe Rogan talking about nuclear energy as akin to a dangerous demon: you can harness the energy but get badly burned if you make a mistake.

Looking at it symbollically, a nuclear weapon over Hiroshima, Japan did indeed fall to earth...then exploded with the brightness of the sun (a star).

Just sayin'.

Now go put on your Sons of Anarchy jacket and head over to your nearest biker bar and raise a little Wormwood (Hell) yourself...  

So which one is Wormwood then - Fukushima, Chernobyl, or Little Boy / Fat Man?

Banjaxo -
97B_96B -

I remember Joe Rogan talking about nuclear energy as akin to a dangerous demon: you can harness the energy but get badly burned if you make a mistake.

Just sayin'.

So which one is Wormwood then - Fukushima, Chernobyl, or Little Boy / Fat Man?

All of them...

Why?

Because they're all NUCLEAR (Wormwood) incidents.

Here's something strange: I remember Fr. Malachi Martin (#1 expert on demonic possession/exorcism) saying that he believed rising nuclear radiation was influencing society in a negative way and causing some sort of lapse in moral judgement based on its negative effects of the brain.

Strange...

I love hearing the climate change debaters on both sides while they ignore what's most likely to kill us all.

And lo, I took the wormwood and thus was filled with Absinthe. And the days were full of glory, and hookers and blow. 

Dickenabox 3:69

The New Testament was written in Greek.

The Greek word translated Wormwood and the definitions are;

apsinthos (a'-psiyn-thos) n.
1. wormwood (as a type of bitterness).
2. (figuratively) calamity

That second definition surely fits a Nuclear disaster.

10er 10ing - 

And religious people wonder why we give them a hard time.

I'm not "religious" but I am a Christian. No, I expect the persecution to grow stronger as Christ approaches. It's to be expected as sin arises in the unbelievers.

97B_96B -

I remember Joe Rogan talking about nuclear energy as akin to a dangerous demon: you can harness the fire but get badly burned if you make a mistake.

Just sayin'.

lol this is dumb af

Wormwood is a pretty good audio drama podcast. You're welcome

Well the nuclear core melts down into the earth and basically tries to get to the core of the planet.

in to check it out

I talked about this. How the international sanctions completely failed to eliminate global threatening nuclear power from Japan. 

Humanity is beginning to awaken to the quantum grid. Everyone is sharing the same thoughts and concerns.

StrikingMMA -
10er 10ing - 

I'm not "religious" but I am a Christian. No, I expect the persecution to grow stronger as Christ approaches. It's to be expected as sin arises in the unbelievers.

Why is there this premise that unbelievers are sinners? Oh you don't believe in Christ, you must sin your ass off then!

MMA Promoter1 - 
StrikingMMA -
10er 10ing - 

Why is there this premise that unbelievers are sinners? Oh you don't believe in Christ, you must sin your ass off then!

The New Testament says that we are all born into sin ever since Adam sinned in the Garden of Eden by eating from the forbidden tree. Sin entered mankind and it's in all of us until we accept the freely given redemption through Christ Jesus. Christ died on a totally different tree(cross). He's already purchased everyone's salvation if they will receive it. It's a free gift.

StrikingMMA -
MMA Promoter1 - 
StrikingMMA -
10er 10ing - 

The New Testament says that we are all born into sin ever since Adam sinned in the Garden of Eden by eating from the forbidden tree. Sin entered mankind and it's in all of us until we accept the freely given redemption through Christ Jesus. Christ died on a totally different tree(cross). He's already purchased everyone's salvation if they will receive it. It's a free gift.

Do you also believe the earth is only 6000 years old?

Would you perhaps be interested in some beachfront property in Montana?