REVENGE.....Strangely not that satisfying...hmmm

For a while now I have thought that MOD Dirty Cake was the one who deleted all of my stuff. It screwed up quite a few threads and I assumed it was him, even after he said he did not do it. I kinda believed him and I kind of didn't.

Well, I assumed that the problem between he and I had been squashed. He used to just post negative crap on my threads that I posted on the GEEKGROUND, but After ArtV and Sans Lubricant talked to the guy, they basically got him to squash all of our problems we had and he actually had a few nice things to say on threads that I posted.

I went to that same post today and his comments had been removed. Then I went to look for a thread he made that I had posted on and it was also gone. That peaked my curiosity and I did a search for his name and it seems....

Just Like what I suffered, every single thread that he ever made and every single post he has ever made has disappeared.

Which leads me to believe one of two things:

Theory 1: Whoever the rogue MOD was that got me also got him too (If indeed it was not him in the first place).

Theory 2: Kirik or Chris found out it was indeed him that deleted all of my stuff and they in turn did the exact same thing to him ( If this is the case, well KARMA's a bitch).

The worst part about it is.....even though I should be glad that it happened to him (if he is the one who got me) I'm not. In fact I actually feel sorry for him because having been through it, I realize how much it sucks.

Is it wrong that I actually feel for the guy ???

everything is gone....

you're a blue namer, do a search for his name and put it in catagory anything he's posted to....it comes up with absolutely nothing.

DC IS JUST A SUBFORUM MOD...I HIGHLY DOUBT HE DELETED YOUR STUFF....OR THAT HE EVEN CAN....

YOU SHIT ALL DISSAPPEARS WHEN YOU GET BANNED.....THEY ERASE YOU FROM HISTORY.....KINDA LKE WHEN YOU KILL YOUR WIFE AND KID AND THEN YOUR SELF IN A ROID/POST CONSUSSION SYNDROME INSANE RAGE.........

if that's what happened to him....i feel bad for him.

oh, and LMAO at the chris benoit referance.

The really fucked up part is that they should celebrate the wrestler that chris was....not the fucked up individual he became.

he's pissed and he's back. I still feel for the guy.

Some people don't realize the fucking time and effort that actually go into some of these threads.

when I had the TNA thread up with all the pictures I had posted from going to see TNA live, that fucking thread took me hours and hours to do.

Dirty Cake had a thread about all the weird places that he had traveled and he had posted pictures of all the places.

I'm sure that he worked many hours putting up the pictures for that thread.

It sucks when all of your hard work just gets deleted and there is no ryme or reason for it?

well, apparently he pissed someone off.

He made a thread on the GEEKGROUND entitled " WHO'S THE C*CKSUCKER WHO DELETED ALL OF MY THREADS ".

I posted on that thread (about two hours ago), that it was probably the same one who got me, but that I felt sorry for him and I wished that it didn't happen to him or I.

Well, I check on that thread just a second ago to see if he responded to my post and it's gone. He had also commented on a thread that I had on there when he came back and that post is gone as well.

To me anyways, it seems like he came back, was here two hours and got pissed, and now he's gone again. It's like he got banned all over again.

I wonder what the hell is up with that ?

: Dodging and weaving and trying to stay out of the crossfire with whoever he's at war with :