Review of Centerline Gym Training

KWJ,
I plan on it. See you this week to train

If Bryan had terrible cardio and hadn't trained in a year, but survived because of the miracle cure of Crasy Monkey- Wasn't the other guy using CM too?
;)

Ray

Phil,

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Ray,

Yes, both guys were using the CM structure. I believe what Bryan meant by "surviving" is that by utilizing the CM, he was able to avoid being pounded and eating a lot of shots. Matt, whom Bryan was training with, has a pretty darn good stand up game. If he had turned it on, of course things might have been different. But things would have been worse if Bryan had been using attribute based boxing. The important point here is that while not a "miracle cure", the CM structure really is a very effective defensive structure which can be learned and applied very swiftly due to it's difference from "attribute based boxing". I can't thank Rodney enough for sharing his research and innovations with us.

Jerry

Jerry is 100% correct in his post tactical. There are some things that are highly effective and some that are not. Crazy monkey is one of those highly effective things.

Heres what I liked about it;

1 It requires very little energy to use, so when your tired it is still effective.
2 It is simple, no need to figure out which defense to use.
3 I didn't need great coordination to pull it off.

And yes it is a miracle cure :)