Rewatched Diaz Vs Daley.

Blue name:

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xi1u2m_nick-diaz-vs-paul-daley-welterweight-championship_sport

Doesn't the stoppage seem a little premature? Daley seems pretty cognizant. Phone Post 3.0

The UG has spoken. I'll happily sit on the shun bench. Phone Post 3.0

Lets be honest, bro. Daley had nothing left for Nick. Phone Post 3.0

I was on my feet that whole fight. Phone Post 3.0

No argument there. Great fight. Phone Post 3.0

Good stoppage, Daley struggled to get to the stool.

Great fight though Phone Post 3.0

This was such a crazy fight. Phone Post 3.0

Briggy - Not premature when the guy is helped
onto the stool 20 seconds after and was still wobbly Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. Nick even tried to get the camera man to point his camera at Daley. Nick is that seasoned, IMO he knew people would say early stoppage so he tried to get the cameraman to catch that. Phone Post 3.0

MySonTommyGunn -
Eskoe1 - Lets be honest, bro. Daley had nothing left for Nick. Phone Post 3.0
Why? If the ref let it go the last few seconds Paul would of had a minute to recover and it would of been a fight again, and yes OP I do think it was a touch premature to. Phone Post 3.0
We're a rare breed, you and I. At least so far. Phone Post 3.0

i initially thought it was an early stoppage, but as the seconds wore on and Daley was clearly out of it, i accepted that it was a fine stoppage. It's similar to Hominick/Roop, that fight seemed like it was stopped too soon, then Roop tries to get up, and his legs were still gone.

This fight is fucking amazing, it shows that if you try to stand there and fight Nick Diaz, Nick Diaz will beat you.

MySonTommyGunn -
Eskoe1 - Lets be honest, bro. Daley had nothing left for Nick. Phone Post 3.0
Why? If the ref let it go the last few seconds Paul would of had a minute to recover and it would of been a fight again, and yes OP I do think it was a touch premature to. Phone Post 3.0
Who's to say that even if he made it out of the round if Daley would have been able to continue. He had to be helped onto the stool the doctor would have looked at that and gone in and checked on him and most likely called it. Phone Post 3.0

Daley was wobbly when he got up. Legit stoppage. Phone Post 3.0

There was another camera shot where it showed Diaz dropping some heavy hands on Daley before it was stopped. Phone Post 3.0

Greatest. Sport. Ever.

Great fucking fight. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome fight. It was crazy to see Diaz walk Daley down like that, especially after getting dropped.

One of the best rounds ever IMHO. Phone Post 3.0

IM THE ONE FIGHTING HITTERS. HE AINT FIGHTING ANY BIG HITTERS LIKE ME. Phone Post 3.0

Man I hope Nick gets back to fighting. I imagine it'll come down to economics... Phone Post 3.0

The thing about Nick Diaz is that he would've come out for round two and continued at the pace he set in round one, and it's hard for me to imagine that Daley would've been able to do the same...had the fight not been stopped. I'd love to see that rematch some day, but realistically, probably not going to happen.