Rewatched Diaz Vs Daley.

What was awesome about the end of that fight, is that Nick ate 2 massive bombs right on the chin in the last combination before Daley done the stankey leg. What a chin he has. Phone Post 3.0

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR AGES

Was an awesome fight and Semtex always brings it. Was my first fight/event watching where I could rewind/pause the TV etc. I swear I thought Daley kicked his head off and would be disqualified when he kicked him in shoulder so I rewound it to start. Absolutely amazing fight and was gutted it was stopped so soon.

Daley face planted Diaz and the fight continued. Would have loved for that second round to have kicked off. Can you imagine the crowd as they were getting off of their stools ready to go again. A truly awesome fight and that is what live fights should be all about. I won't forget that shit 'til the day I die.

One of the best 1st rounds in mma I've had the pleasure to witness Phone Post 3.0

Nice, keep on keepin' on Paul. Phone Post 3.0

One of the best rounds ever!

I thought it premature when watching live but after the replay and seeing Daley struggle to the stool it was clearly a good call. Phone Post 3.0

Semtex - Was I rocked...yes

Have I seen fighters in the UFC/Strikeforce in a worse position and been allowed to continue....yes

Given the recovery time in between rounds...would I have recovered......yes

Will knock Nick Diaz out in a re-match.............yes, fucking yes.....as sure as he reps for the 209.....

This is what makes this place badass...I would love to see a rematch.

Yo Semtex, do you remember what Diaz was saying during the fight and especially that classic staredown? Do you think it played any part on the way the fight played out? What would you do differently in the rematch if anything?

Thanks!!!

Semtex - Was I rocked...yes

Have I seen fighters in the UFC/Strikeforce in a worse position and been allowed to continue....yes

Will knock Nick Diaz out in a re-match.............yes, fucking yes.....as sure as he reps for the 209.....
Dude, this seriously clears the air on this for me. Can I tell you how much it means to us as fans that we have a way to communicate with you guys directly? I appreciate your honesty, man. Great fight. Phone Post 3.0

Briggy -
I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo -
MySonTommyGunn -
Eskoe1 - Lets be honest, bro. Daley had nothing left for Nick. Phone Post 3.0
Why? If the ref let it go the last few seconds Paul would of had a minute to recover and it would of been a fight again, and yes OP I do think it was a touch premature to. Phone Post 3.0
We're a rare breed, you and I. At least so far. Phone Post 3.0
Didnt know dumbasses were a rare breed Phone Post 3.0
You mad, bro? Phone Post 3.0

Would love to re-match Diaz. Think it would be huge fight, a fight the fans would love. I can knock Diaz out, in all his recent fights, think I've had him in the most trouble, and I wasn't at my best.

I am currently kickboxing, I return to MMA in May with BAMMA, I have two fights left on my contract with them.

Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley Welterweight Championship by idefixion

L)

Shit stoppage, awesome fight.

It was the first fight I ever went to . Diaz vs Daley Gil vs kawajiri Mousasi vs the dean of mean. Shinya Aoki also fought. Dana white was in the house I shook Werdum's hand. It was better than the 2 ufc's I've been attended Phone Post 3.0

Morgz -
I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo - The UG has spoken. I'll happily sit on the shun bench. Phone Post 3.0

This post was awesome, and made me smile.  i voted you up for it.

Now get off the bench and back in the game

Thanks, man. I can use all the vu's I can get... Phone Post 3.0

Semtex - Would love to re-match Diaz. Think it would be huge fight, a fight the fans would love. I can knock Diaz out, in all his recent fights, think I've had him in the most trouble, and I wasn't at my best.

I am currently kickboxing, I return to MMA in May with BAMMA, I have two fights left on my contract with them.
You obviously hurt Diaz, and bad. I think it's possible that you could have finished him in that fight, and I disagree with the decision. Sending good vibes, dude. Thanks for the contribution to the forum. Phone Post 3.0

Semtex - Would love to re-match Diaz. Think it would be huge fight, a fight the fans would love. I can knock Diaz out, in all his recent fights, think I've had him in the most trouble, and I wasn't at my best.

Yo Paul. Bamma in May now not April?? Phone Post 3.0

Two guys I will always be willing to pay to watch. Phone Post 3.0

Semtex - Was I rocked...yes

Great fucking fight, man.

It's nice to hear a fighter admit he was rocked instead of the usual "I slipped on a banana peel" bullshit.

I would happily pay top dollar for that rematch. I'm not a particularly big fan of either guy but I recognize exciting fights when I see them and that was five of the most exciting minutes I've ever seen.

Props to both guys for throwing down.

This is the best round ever in MMA

BAMMA is in May? I always wanted to visit the UK. :) Phone Post 3.0