Rewatched Diaz Vs Daley.

Ben Saunders -
Semtex - Would love to re-match Diaz. Think it would be huge fight, a fight the fans would love. I can knock Diaz out, in all his recent fights, think I've had him in the most trouble, and I wasn't at my best.

I am currently kickboxing, I return to MMA in May with BAMMA, I have two fights left on my contract with them.
BAMMA is in May? I always wanted to visit the UK. :) Phone Post 3.0
This thread is fuckin awesome!! Phone Post 3.0

Diaz owned Daley so bad on the feet that he had Semtex shooting for takedowns, who else has ever done that? Lol Phone Post 3.0

Oh, and Killer B by KO! Phone Post 3.0

EddiePain420 -
Ben Saunders - 
Semtex - Would love to re-match Diaz. Think it would be huge fight, a fight the fans would love. I can knock Diaz out, in all his recent fights, think I've had him in the most trouble, and I wasn't at my best.

I am currently kickboxing, I return to MMA in May with BAMMA, I have two fights left on my contract with them.

hey ben, i remember you kneeing marcus davis's face into living death, that was awesome!
Ken shamrock was my inspiration... Lol :) Phone Post 3.0

Something I always wondered about Semtex. Is he a lefty that fights in an orthodox stance?

Love watching Semtex fight, one of my all time favourites and will watch him wherever he fights. Ben and him would be a great matchup, one not to be missed. Bamma get this fight made!

wrongaboutVitali - Something I always wondered about Semtex. Is he a lefty that fights in an orthodox stance?

Good question. He's got a killer jab and of course the devastating left hook. That uppercut from his last fight was lead left aswell i'm sure. So i'm guessing the obvious answer will be yes! lol

Don_Dada -
wrongaboutVitali - Something I always wondered about Semtex. Is he a lefty that fights in an orthodox stance?

Good question. He's got a killer jab and of course the devastating left hook. That uppercut from his last fight was lead left aswell i'm sure. So i'm guessing the obvious answer will be yes! lol

The "Left Hand of Doom" Lol

I gotta say if Paul held his left hand out, tightly knuckled up, shaking it ever so slightly while making the World Renowned JCVD facial expression with and open mouthed exhail of "Aaiiigghhhh....." immediately following his last fight KO. [(Only other acceptable version instead of JCVD would be if done in Bruce Lee fashion. Both would be Epic!) Bruce Lee version a bit more serious but still funny... and of course the JCVD version being over the top and Hilarious. ]

Either one would have been Awesome!
It would have probably made my Top 5 MMA Moments of all time. Lol :D Phone Post 3.0

TheEssence -
Ben Saunders -

This thread is fuckin awesome!! Phone Post 3.0
We're blessed to have a forum like this as fans. Amazing. Phone Post 3.0

Letibleu -
Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley Welterweight Championship by idefixion

L)

Thanks. Finally... Lol Phone Post 3.0

Don_Dada - 

Plus, I remember watching one of his fights (can't remember which right now) where he dropped the guy and followed him to the mat with left-handed hammerfists.

Today, Nick Diaz could easily be champ. He would beat Lawler again with ease, and he could beat Hendricks. The Hendricks fighter would be tough but he could out box him and could submit him too. Phone Post 3.0

I here BAMMA 15 is April, and BAMMA 16 sometime in May.

I have a fight this weekend in Ireland, vs a GLORY No3 ranked Kickboxer, under GLORY rules. I then have one more kickboxing commitment, before BAMMA.

Ideally my next fight for BAMMA will be for the BAMMA world title belt vs American Eddie Ellis, after which, I will defend the belt, before moving on....to an international promotion....names I'd like to fight????

Nick Diaz re-match
Ben Askren
Tyron Woodley re-match
Matt Brown
Nate MARQUARDT had beef with me....
Was supposed fight WAR MACHINE at Bellator...could do that
Tarec Saffidine
KSW Champion

I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo - 
MySonTommyGunn -
Eskoe1 - Lets be honest, bro. Daley had nothing left for Nick. Phone Post 3.0
Why? If the ref let it go the last few seconds Paul would of had a minute to recover and it would of been a fight again, and yes OP I do think it was a touch premature to. Phone Post 3.0
We're a rare breed, you and I. At least so far. Phone Post 3.0

Tough call, I think it could've gone either way, BUT, considering the quality of the fight it was, I'd have let it go.

Jesus Christ this has turned into a good thread. Killa B and Semtex in the house love it.

The thing I've never understood about Dana banning Daley from the UFC (and he did deserve to get fired don't get me wrong he fucked up bad) is that he brought in Gilbert Yvel who hit a fucking ref?! I find the double standard there frustrating.

I think enough time has passed where he can be invited back now. He's been punished. 170 is wide open now and as EddiePain said, there are plenty of exciting match ups for Daley there now.

If Semtex can see this ... Has it ever been brought up to Dana about the Yvel comparison?

As for the fight itself. Absolutely my favourite 1 round fight. I do think Daley should have been given the benefit of the doubt and let it go to round 2 but I honestly figured it was the pace that had fucked him rather than any particular shot. Maybe I'm wrong but if I'm right then I just don't know how Daley could have kept that going with Diaz for another round anyway.

Semtex - I here BAMMA 15 is April, and BAMMA 16 sometime in May.

I have a fight this weekend in Ireland, vs a GLORY No3 ranked Kickboxer, under GLORY rules. I then have one more kickboxing commitment, before BAMMA.

Ideally my next fight for BAMMA will be for the BAMMA world title belt vs American Eddie Ellis, after which, I will defend the belt, before moving on....to an international promotion....names I'd like to fight????

Nick Diaz re-match
Ben Askren
Tyron Woodley re-match
Matt Brown
Nate MARQUARDT had beef with me....
Was supposed fight WAR MACHINE at Bellator...could do that
Tarec Saffidine
KSW Champion

I like any and all of those suggestions except for Askeren.  And I say that with the utmost respect...your wrestling is fine, but Ben's is elite, only he wouldn't be able to finish you, and I fear it would be a boring wrestlehump decision.  Would much rather see someone willing to stand with you.

IZASH INDUSTRY - The thing I've never understood about Dana banning Daley from the UFC (and he did deserve to get fired don't get me wrong he fucked up bad) is that he brought in Gilbert Yvel who hit a fucking ref?! I find the double standard there frustrating.

I think enough time has passed where he can be invited back now. He's been punished. 170 is wide open now and as EddiePain said, there are plenty of exciting match ups for Daley there now.

If Semtex can see this ... Has it ever been brought up to Dana about the Yvel comparison?

As for the fight itself. Absolutely my favourite 1 round fight. I do think Daley should have been given the benefit of the doubt and let it go to round 2 but I honestly figured it was the pace that had fucked him rather than any particular shot. Maybe I'm wrong but if I'm right then I just don't know how Daley could have kept that going with Diaz for another round anyway.

Well ... I know Semtex saw it ... but its kinda ominous that Daley would quote my post with no response. I now fear having my head taken off by a leaping left uppercut.

EddiePain420 - semtex with current ufc guys would be awesome too

vs. hitman kamppmann
diego sanchez
rick story
robbie lawler
jake ellenberger
rory macdonald

i could see semtex beating all these guys but lawler would be the bigger challenge out of the all

Hey you know Semtex already wrecked Kampmann in his UFC debut right? Only time I ever made money betting on a fight. Thanks for that Daley, made me £14 richer. lol.