Rewatched griffin/ortiz 3

And i think forrest won. When I watched it live, I had tito winning the fight 29-28. Now that ive rewatched it on dvd, I have forrest winning with the same score, with the second round being the close one (forrest had 1, tito had 3).

My thoughts on the second round: forrest was beating tito up on the feet the entire round. Tito caught him w that punch that knocked him, but forrest was able to recover and continued to be on the offensive. Tito lost a lot of those small exchanges with forrest.

For the stat hounds: overall forrest landed 261 hits, tito landed 128. Forrest connected 85 significant punches, tito only landed 49. Tito was able to hit 3 takedowns, but forrest defended just as many. Tito didn't do much damage on the ground either, as he landed only 7 punches before forrest was able to work back to his feet.

It was a close fight, but I don't think tito was robbed. Phone Post

Thanks, I can finally rest easy now.

i was nervous noone cared as much as i did Phone Post

but forrest was on trt and tito has been totaly clean his whole career

he never even used a wizzinator to pass drug tests

Very underrated fight IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Weird how it turned out to be a retirement fight for both of them. Phone Post 3.0

You guys really are giving op a hard time lol. Yeah when I watched it from home I had Forrest winning. I don't remember which rounds I gave him but I remember we all agreed he beat Tito Phone Post 3.0

OP is a pathological liar, he is not to be trusted.

js138 - His makes me wonder how be people Assign rounds. For instance if a fighter A is active and majorly out striking his opponent with Edgar type peppering the entire round but fighter B lands a heavy shot that wobbles/ almost KO's fighter A, who do you think should get the nod for the round? Phone Post 3.0

For me it depends. I don't think that it's a given that when one fighter gets dropped he automatically loses the round. If Cain had pulled through and survived that right hand from JDS and the rest of the round went like their second fight, I would give the round to Cain. If, in an otherwise even round, one fighter drops the other... then yeah he wins that round.

nnwourgeet - Thanks, I can finally rest easy now.
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Watched it live but after a second watch, still think Tito won. Forest just went for points in the third round. But great fight!

And ironic about the retirement fights lol Phone Post 3.0

js138 - His makes me wonder how be people Assign rounds. For instance if a fighter A is active and majorly out striking his opponent with Edgar type peppering the entire round but fighter B lands a heavy shot that wobbles/ almost KO's fighter A, who do you think should get the nod for the round? Phone Post 3.0

Hominick vs Yagin is a perfect example of this. The judges gave it to Yagin (1-2 big shots) and I had Hominick winning (constant peppering shots). Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post