Rewatched Mora v. Manfredo

One of the worst decisions of the year.

On top of the shitty decision on the previous fight, I'd agree.

No joke.

Why do they not like Manfredo... kid is good.

Manfredo got clowned in both fights. CLOWNED

Rubber match. 10 rnds = Mora KO'd

Manfedo did nothing to even deserve a rematch with Mora. He lost almost all 7 rds in the first fight.

Sergio easily beat Peter in the first fight. I thought Peter won the second, but it pissed me off that Peter took such advantage over the headbutt.

Robin.

manfredo choked unbelievably in the first fight... did he even land a punch?

doesnt "rubber match" mean that both fighters have one win and they are fighting to see who will win the third?

good point ^

What happened to the guys from the first season? Otis Griffin and Prejah or whatever his name was?

The show Contender did a that so people would talk about the show. They hoped it would make ratings for the newest season coming up.

bad decision, but the worse ever was the previous fight, Brinkley over Bonsante, Bonsante won every single round.

"bad decision, but the worse ever was the previous fight, Brinkley over Bonsante, Bonsante won every single round."

That is the truth!

I can't stand Mora. I hate his attitude and the way he fights. I'm a big Manfredo fan and hope he continues to do well. He is a way more legit fighter than Mora.

never turn it on early enough to see bonsante's fight.

"The really shitty juding came in the fight before on that card--Bonsante v. Brinkley."

That's the truth.

"He is a way more legit fighter than Mora."

Then why did Manfredo clearly lose to him in the 1st fight, and barely beat him (if not drew with him) in the 2nd--never mind the fact that the judges still gave Sergio the win there too?

I don't necessarily like Mora's style either, but you can't say he isn't legit.

"I am a contender. I don't have to go on to a game show or the Price is Right, Wheel of Fortune, any other bulls**t like that"

Allan Green in boxingtalk interview. He is going to fight Bonsante on April 26th.

"What happened to the guys from the first season? Otis Griffin and Prejah or whatever his name was? "

wrong show, thats was de la hoyas "next great champ" i think griffin is still fighting, i dunno about the rest of the crew.

LMAO @ drew on the second.