Rewatched Stand By Me last night

I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

True? False?

Still tight friends with 5 or 6 guys i went to pre school with in1989. Im 30 now we still see each other for beers most weeks.

Friends should be a priority. Phone Post 3.0

Goat movie Phone Post 3.0

Firemansam - Still tight friends with 5 or 6 guys i went to pre school with in1989. Im 30 now we still see each other for beers most weeks.

U married with kids? Phone Post 3.0

Jayreeee -
Firemansam - Still tight friends with 5 or 6 guys i went to pre school with in1989. Im 30 now we still see each other for beers most weeks.

Yep Phone Post 3.0

I'm 32 now I have one friend who has been my best friend since I was 6 another from 11 on and one from 18 on. We all live in diff places hrs apart but if I needed any of them they would be right here and vice versa.

The memories I've made n things we did I wouldn't trade for anything , the good bad n ugly. Phone Post 3.0

No you never do......childhood friends would die for each other imo. You know everything about the others. That becomes tainted with age imo.

On a side note I'm writing a novel sorta inspired by stand by me. It was definitely an influence in my life. Greatest movie I watched a teen I think. Phone Post 3.0

Had most of the same friends since I was 14, a few new ones, but pretty much the same group as when I was a kid. Phone Post 3.0

Love that movie.

"Chopper, sick balls!" Phone Post 3.0

i dont have any close friends ive met After i was 14

Haha rewatched it last week and the quote is true. I should catch up with my old friends

I don't even talk to a single person I went to school with. Phone Post 3.0

True. Phone Post 3.0

My personal favourite movie of all time.

I kinda went through the same thing with my childhood best friend. We would spend each other summer breaks together and never get sick of getting into trouble together. We hit our teenage years and drifted apart and then shortly after we graduated he fell off a train trestle and passed. Friendships at that age really something special.

Jayreeee -

Exactly! Phone Post 3.0

plasticonoband -
Jayreeee -

Exactly! Phone Post 3.0
A few posts up he states he is. Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't agree.

You don't really know anything at that age and your friends are as result of geography more than anything else

I didn't have any friends then either. =\ Phone Post 3.0

plasticonoband -
Jayreeee -

Exactly! Phone Post 3.0
Pretty week using wife and kids to disregard friends imo.

If your wifes a decent person she will go out of her way to befriend your friends, their wives etc.

Having a solid group of friends is good for your relationship with your wife and kids.

Fact is if you lost contact with friends due to wife kids you were never that close to begin with. Phone Post 3.0

*weak, damn phone. Phone Post 3.0