Rewatching DBZ.

Holy shit! I loved this cartoon as a child. I'm originally from Dominican Republic and the cartoon was out there a few years before it even hit the states. Now that I'm grown and rewatching, the shit they say makes me literally a LOL.

So far I've also gathered that:
Krillin is a mega bitch.
Yamcha is literally always useless. He shows up to die.
Tien has balls. So does Chautsu.
Vegeta literally pisses me the fuck off. He has this undying rage towards goku for no reason.
Gohan is also a bitch but has his moments.
Goku is a lot more level headed then I remember.

I'm currently in the cell saga, right after he absorbed 18.

Post your dbz memories. Phone Post 3.0

Dbz was pretty amazing for its time. I was obsessed with it in high school... I remember when me and my family got dial up, I would try and download episodes... It would take DAYS for 1 single episode.... Phone Post 3.0

Vegata/Goku had some epic battles.

What do you think about piccalo? Phone Post 3.0

Coming home from school and watching it on Toonami. 5pm-6pm Monday through Friday. I loved it Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Vegata/Goku had some epic battles.

What do you think about piccalo? Phone Post 3.0
Piccolo is cool. I forgot to write about him but he's a really good guy. He's the definition of tough love especially when it comes to gohan. Phone Post 3.0

Tossed_Salad - I watched them when the first ones aired here (as a young adult) then re-lived the saga and all the new stories with my son.

I started with DBZ before i watched DB. Phone Post 3.0
Opposite for me. In DR they ran the series from DB going into DBZ. I was about 8 when they aired. This was in 99. I actually don't remember much of DB besides the fact that goku climbed the watch tower and that he defeated the red army. I also remember watching the last episodes of it when goku was a teen and he fought chichi in the tournament and then fought teenage piccolo. Phone Post 3.0

drjones -

heads to the closet to get my weighted training clothes

lets do this.

You know, I never understood how men who had power levels in the millions got their power levels cut by weighted clothing. Lol. Phone Post 3.0

Favorite moment is right here at the twenty second mark after everyone fails tryin to help gohan beat cell
Blue please
http://youtu.be/oIT1wm3FH9Y Phone Post 3.0

Favorite is gohan and cell scene when cell crushes the androids head and gohan goes ape shit.... That scene always gives me butterflies. Second is the majin vageta and goku. Phone Post 3.0

Mechanical man #8 is the best character ever Phone Post 3.0

thebehemoth73 - Favorite is gohan and cell scene when cell crushes the androids head and gohan goes ape shit.... That scene always gives me butterflies. Second is the majin vageta and goku. Phone Post 3.0
This. The first ever ssj2 was amazing.

But all time moment is when freeza kills kriilin and goku turns ssj for the first time. Phone Post 3.0

Love dbz. I own the entire series. About twice a year I'll run through Phone Post

thebehemoth73 - Favorite is gohan and cell scene when cell crushes the androids head and gohan goes ape shit.... That scene always gives me butterflies. Second is the majin vageta and goku. Phone Post 3.0
Damn I don't remember that part. I do remember when they were fighting each other and goku helped him beat cell Phone Post 3.0

puppet - I remember when chautsu tried to teleport napa somewhere and failed. To never return again. I laughed my ass off. Phone Post 3.0
Wasn't it him trying to blow him up actually? Phone Post 3.0

For anyone who doesn't know there is a hilarious spin on YouTube created by team fourstar. Just look up tfs abridged on YouTube. Phone Post 3.0

Buzzcut - For anyone who doesn't know there is a hilarious spin on YouTube created by team fourstar. Just look up tfs abridged on YouTube. Phone Post 3.0
Was just about to post this!
One of the best ways to rewatch it lol.

Piccolo and nail fusion scene had me rolling.

Nail: for this to work you need to put your hand lower...

Piccolo: ok?

N: lower

moves hand lower

N: Ha! If we had junk we'd be totally gay. Phone Post 3.0

Every single season without fail:

Krillin: GOOOOKKKUUU! Where are you?!

Steve Hogers -
Buzzcut - For anyone who doesn't know there is a hilarious spin on YouTube created by team fourstar. Just look up tfs abridged on YouTube. Phone Post 3.0
Was just about to post this!
One of the best ways to rewatch it lol.

Piccolo and nail fusion scene had me rolling.

Nail: for this to work you need to put your hand lower...

Piccolo: ok?

N: lower

moves hand lower

N: Ha! If we had junk we'd be totally gay. Phone Post 3.0
Favorite one:
Goku: hey piccolo, mind if I ask you something?

Pic: yeah...

G: you're not human either right?

P: yeah...

G: and your dad spit you out as an egg, right?

P: what about it?

G: are... Are you a yoshi?

P: yes goku I'm a green fucking dinosaur!

Here's the clip:
http://youtu.be/A-eLJGVOPEA Phone Post 3.0

tannerhouse - Every single season without fail:

Krillin: GOOOOKKKUUU! Where are you?!
Or him bitching out Phone Post 3.0

Cant watch the original series anymore. Dragon ball z abridged ruined it. Someone bump my thread please. Phone Post 3.0