Rewatching DBZ.

Love the show, cell saga was my favourite. Its before gohan turns into a superfag Phone Post 3.0

Buzzcut -
Steve Hogers -
Buzzcut - For anyone who doesn't know there is a hilarious spin on YouTube created by team fourstar. Just look up tfs abridged on YouTube. Phone Post 3.0
Was just about to post this!
One of the best ways to rewatch it lol.

Piccolo and nail fusion scene had me rolling.

Nail: for this to work you need to put your hand lower...

Piccolo: ok?

N: lower

moves hand lower

N: Ha! If we had junk we'd be totally gay. Phone Post 3.0
Favorite one:
Goku: hey piccolo, mind if I ask you something?

Pic: yeah...

G: you're not human either right?

P: yeah...

G: and your dad spit you out as an egg, right?

P: what about it?

G: are... Are you a yoshi?

P: yes goku I'm a green fucking dinosaur!

Here's the clip:
http://youtu.be/A-eLJGVOPEA Phone Post 3.0
Hahahaha Phone Post 3.0

Boofhead3 - Love the show, cell saga was my favourite. Its before gohan turns into a superfag Phone Post 3.0
Yeah this super homo super hero the town needs thing was gay. I like the buu saga Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom - Cant watch the original series anymore. Dragon ball z abridged ruined it. Someone bump my thread please. Phone Post 3.0
It has been done. Phone Post 3.0

Vegeta was a fucking BOSS!!

One of my favourite scenes was when he was beat up badly by frieza and explains his whole life story to Goku.

Few favourite scenes, when cell and gohan are having the kamehame wave battle and it looks like cells getting the upper hand and vegetas super saiyan music starts playing and he blasts cell from behind, then Goku screams NOWS YOUR CHANCE!! Unreal

Of course Goku turning super saiyan for the first time was awesome.

Piccolo was a badass. He's like the batman of the DBZ crew.

I hated the majin buu saga. Phone Post 3.0

OP you're dead wrong about Vegeta, he was fucking awesome! You just saw one of my favorite scenes where Goku goes down due to the heart virus and Vegeta steps in. Him shocking everyone by going SS and then beating the shit out of the fat Android was badass!

Mexirican - OP you're dead wrong about Vegeta, he was fucking awesome! You just saw one of my favorite scenes where Goku goes down due to the heart virus and Vegeta steps in. Him shocking everyone by going SS and then beating the shit out of the fat Android was badass!
Vu vegeta is a bad dude look at the video In my post that no one put up Phone Post 3.0

DBZ is fucking amazing. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Buzzcut -
Boofhead3 - Love the show, cell saga was my favourite. Its before gohan turns into a superfag Phone Post 3.0
Yeah this super homo super hero the town needs thing was gay. I like the buu saga Phone Post 3.0
Mystic gohan was my favorite Phone Post 3.0

Sleazy Martinez -
RyannVonDoom - Cant watch the original series anymore. Dragon ball z abridged ruined it. Someone bump my thread please. Phone Post 3.0
It has been done. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks homie Phone Post 3.0

we used to put it on in the weight room in hs and watch it while we lifted hahaha

FlyingKnee_bar - we used to put it on in the weight room in hs and watch it while we lifted hahaha
That's pretty fuckin sweet. Phone Post 3.0

Mexirican - OP you're dead wrong about Vegeta, he was fucking awesome! You just saw one of my favorite scenes where Goku goes down due to the heart virus and Vegeta steps in. Him shocking everyone by going SS and then beating the shit out of the fat Android was badass!
Nah man fuck him. The whole prideful as shit and hate for goku was so stupid. He's the reason cell even got to his full form! Krillin had fault in it too cus he fell in love with 18 because she kissed him in the cheek, but it was mostly vegeta. What a faggot. Phone Post 3.0

Proudfoot - Favorite moment is right here at the twenty second mark after everyone fails tryin to help gohan beat cell
Blue please
http://youtu.be/oIT1wm3FH9Y Phone Post 3.0

ISuckDosBalls - Coming home from school and watching it on Toonami. 5pm-6pm Monday through Friday. I loved it Phone Post 3.0
Fucking this but I hated when it restarted during the freeza saga because it wasn't dubbed yet Phone Post 3.0