Reyes/Franca: Matchmaker Question?

The Boxing Commission handles random testing, and it is mandatory for the title fights.

Dont you think SOMEONE would have heard about this SOMEWHERE?

again.. lol.

Manny is stealing The Predators material.

ttt

Honestly Strand, this match sorta materialized, and is not a match 'made by me'. I followed this saga, so I truly dont know what to believe.

Can anybody confirm that Manny Reyes was a living breathing human being?

migueli I hear you buddy. I never really thought this fight would happen. However, I seriously wouldnt wish harm on manny...unless of course it came by the hands of Hermes.

Good luck to you.

haha, oh the drama

"Big Rob - you know I luv ya bro, but I dont drink beer."

LOL So true. It wouldn't be cheap to pick up Miguel's tab.

ttt for this to hopefully be just drama.

I have to assume that folk, like the matchmakers, actually confirmed that the folk signing contracts were the real Reyes, Delgado, etc?

I assume you can contact the gym Reyes trains at? I believe it was listed on a number of threads?

Did Manny post an appearence Bond?

I just e mailed the lordsko website which posts so much of manny's bullshit and asked them if hes going to fulfill his obligation and show or if he is running scared. We'll see if they respond.
We all figured he wouldnt show. Next up Manny claiming it never was him who said shit or accepted the fight.

On the Black and Blue site Manny always posts on there is a post that he made dated 9/20/04.

Either way he shows or he doesnt...Hermes makes manny his biatch! LMAO

wtf?

We have tried our usual channel, not gotten any response or confirmation for 4 days now.

I know this must seem like all part of the vast hype, but the silence from Team Reyes is deafening.

There are also several people with 10000 posts, who I tend to respect a bit, that are saying Reyes is dead, which is serious.

I really dont know what to think, but I am just trying to get someone to shed some lite here.

tape?

This is strange...

Not to add to weirdness, but we got an e-mail yesterday from a guy claiming to be Gary Hughes saying that Manny was dead.

Hopefully this is just someone's idea of a grand finale to the greatest troll job in history.