RG3 got a verbal beatdown from his own coach!

Not even close to good enough RG3!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000429995/article/gruden-rgiii-not-even-close-to-good-enough-vs-bucs Phone Post 3.0

Seems like a real intelligent thing to do for a head coach. Save the critisisms for the lockerroom IMO.

Good, he sucks. Phone Post 3.0

sewich - Seems like a real intelligent thing to do for a head coach. Save the critisisms for the lockerroom IMO.
Normally I'd agree, but in this case I think it's good to chin check RG3 publicly since he put his whole team on blast publicly. It sends a message to the rest of the team that the coach is in charge and it's HIS team, not RG3's. This situation is pretty close to a tipping point where RG3 could get traded. Phone Post 3.0

RGIII has to have the thinnest skin in pro sports

RGIII is pathetic.  He needs a reality check.

sewich - Seems like a real intelligent thing to do for a head coach. Save the critisisms for the lockerroom IMO.

RG3 basically blamed the rest of his team for the loss. Fuck him. They should have never put him back in after Colt McCoy led the team to a victory over the Cowboys. RG3 is not the black jesus that Dan Snyder is so hell bent on finding. RG3 isn't even the same player that he was in 2012. He's not the same physically, he's shot mentally, he's resentful of every coach he has had and he's resentful of the team around him. Time to ship him out.

Also, I live in the DC area and know someone within the organization who claims that most of the team was against playing Griffin over McCoy, that the order came from Snyder, and that Shanahan wasn't fired but quit because he got sick of Griffin going over his head to Snyder every time he didn't get his way.

Watch his press conference. He took full responsibility for the loss and his mistakes. One portion of the questioning was taken out of context. I hope he does get traded and leaves that shit hole town and organization. Phone Post 3.0

What a surprise too, DJax had words already. That happened quicker then I expected

It only takes half a brain to know snyder wants him in there because it sells jerseys and tickets, and creates hype that makes snyder money.  The idiots that pay the money and still think he's some game changing super star are fucking idiots.  It's a joke at this point. 

He's not the best QB to run this team, Shanahan knew this and Gruden has to know it.  I think when he was hired he promised Snyder he would make RG the QB and I think he's just sticking to his word by forcing him in there.  At some point the anti Griffen sentiment is going to become to overwhelming for even Snyder and they're going to have to make a move.

Hell, Cousins moved the offense better even with his epileptic turnover fits.  If they worked with Cousins with half as much effort as they put into RG he'd probly be pretty good.

Rg3 needs a change of scenery. Maybe Chip Kelly could get the best out of him? Phone Post 3.0

Cousins will be another Hasselbeck given time.  He just needs some seasoning.

Cotton - Rg3 needs a change of scenery. Maybe Chip Kelly could get the best out of him? Phone Post 3.0

No ty

johnsonbarr - 

Cousins will be another Hasselbeck given time.  He just needs some seasoning.

He needs a sports psychologist. He's got all the tools, but loses confidence as soon as he runs into adversity.

It's time to demote him back to "Bob" Griffin.

Last coach got fired over this....

He takes way too many hits multiple times this season he has been hit 10+ times which is insane in today's nfl Phone Post 3.0

OmgItsTheWams - He takes way too many hits multiple times this season he has been hit 10+ times which is insane in today's nfl Phone Post 3.0

He holds the ball too long. According to the coach he's 3 step dropping when he should be 5 step dropping, 5 stepping when he should be 3 stepping. And I get the impression that he has lost the confidence of the O-line. D-linemen are running him down, guys that wouldn't have gotten a sniff at him two years ago. It's over.

Ocean6 - Last coach got fired over this....

According to guys at the park, the last coach quit over this.