Rhalan Gracie american nationals champ .

props to rhalan for taking gold today . hes a great guy thats been going through some tough times lately . good to see him get a big win .

Agreed. Brother went through a lot. Proud of him and miss training with him since his move to Cali. He is making moves though and that is what is important. Phone Post 3.0

akb62 - What happened? Phone Post 3.0
I believe his girlfriend passed away in May. Phone Post 3.0

Yes she passed away but ask after he left for 2 weeks or so he came back and was pretty much kicked out of the gym he was teaching at. He didn't specify exact details but he pretty much had to find a new training home. Phone Post 3.0

What gym would do that to someone Phone Post 3.0

Empower gym. Same place shields trains at. I guess the owner went from white to blue under Rhalan and then when he came back it was like a we've moved on from you type of thing Phone Post 3.0

ninja316 - Empower gym. Same place shields trains at. I guess the owner went from white to blue under Rhalan and then when he came back it was like a we've moved on from you type of thing Phone Post 3.0
Is this the guy who trains Shield in stand up Tarq? Phone Post 3.0

He's training st Ralph's San Fran now full time, animals over there.

Robobear -

Wow. Good to hear. Didn't know if he would train on the Carlos side of the family. Glad they just train and don't care about that stuff. Phone Post 3.0

GrapplerX - 
ninja316 - Empower gym. Same place shields trains at. I guess the owner went from white to blue under Rhalan and then when he came back it was like a we've moved on from you type of thing Phone Post 3.0
Is this the guy who trains Shield in stand up Tarq? Phone Post 3.0

tarq has been a blue belt since he left Torrance 10yrs ago

Robobear -

How my brain works: "Animals over there...awe that's good news he moved and took his dog/cat with him!"

...but you were probably talking about training partners Phone Post 3.0

Hillary - 
Robobear -

How my brain works: "Animals over there...awe that's good news he moved and took his dog/cat with him!"

...but you were probably talking about training partners Phone Post 3.0

Haha, no dogs or cats, just gorillas over there.

I believe that Tareq just recently got his black belt. At least that's what I think I saw. I know he was a brown forever. Phone Post 3.0