Rhonda is getting a canadian ass kickin!!!!

Was Sara!!! get that ass canadian style!!

I think kaufman has a good chance...

you?

No chance whatsoever.

Missing Glove Tape - No chance whatsoever.

Will be the fastest women's stoppage - im not even a fan of rhonda/s

oh, rhonda cant strike, ad sara can good

Daverr - 
oh, rhonda cant strike, ad sara can good

Sarah's striking cannot prevent the clinch/takedown. She'll drown on the ground and Rousey will take her arm home as a souvenir, just like she's done with everyone else.

Of course Sara has a chance.

whoop whoooop !!!

This is a better fight than Tate/Rousey IMO, because Sara can actually strike. It will be interesting if she can keep her distance. I want to see Rousey's striking. Most likely Rhonda gets her down and subs her IMO. Phone Post

Rousey's biggest test by far. 15-1, 10 wins by KO/TKO, good wrestling, decent BJJ. Kaufman is as legit a contender as they come. Phone Post

LBoutin - 

Rousey's biggest test by far. 15-1, 10 wins by KO/TKO, good wrestling, decent BJJ. Kaufman is as legit a contender as they come. Phone Post

This.  The UG needs to stop drinking the Rhonda Kool-Aid.  Sarah is a beast, while Rhonda has been doing photo shoots for ESPN and all these TV shows, Sarah has been training, and training some more.  I think Sarah takes this home.  Rhonda has been concentrating to much on other stuff.

War Kaufman!

Sarah will have to rock her real bad... could happen, but unlikley

Fight won't last 3 minutes before Rhonda TAPS Kaufmann.

UGCTT_molsonmuscle360 -
LBoutin -  Rousey's biggest test by far. 15-1, 10 wins by KO/TKO, good wrestling, decent BJJ. Kaufman is as legit a contender as they come. Phone Post

This.  The UG needs to stop drinking the Rhonda Kool-Aid.  Sarah is a beast, while Rhonda has been doing photo shoots for ESPN and all these TV shows, Sarah has been training, and training some more.  I think Sarah takes this home.  Rhonda has been concentrating to much on other stuff.

Good posts.
I really think Sarah can pull this off. I don't think she gets the respect she deserves, but she is def one of the top 5 in wmma imo. But its ok, all the talk won't matter once that cage door closes.
WAR SARAH KAUFMANN!!!!! Phone Post

Was Sara!!! War Ronda!!! Phone Post

Fuck Ronda! Sarah all the way!!!!! Phone Post

Sarah is for real, but Ronda is just so much bigger than her and the Judo...man the Judo.

She will eat a couple punches but once she gets her hands on Sarah's body it will be all over.

Cannot wait to bump this thread just because Daverr is such a terrible poster.

Nexuscrawlers -
UGCTT_molsonmuscle360 -
LBoutin -  Rousey's biggest test by far. 15-1, 10 wins by KO/TKO, good wrestling, decent BJJ. Kaufman is as legit a contender as they come. Phone Post

Good posts.
I really think Sarah can pull this off. I don't think she gets the respect she deserves, but she is def one of the top 5 in wmma imo. But its ok, all the talk won't matter once that cage door closes.
WAR SARAH KAUFMANN!!!!! Phone Post

These! Phone Post

Kimbos Bread -
Missing Glove Tape - No chance whatsoever.

Will be the fastest women's stoppage - im not even a fan of rhonda/s

Have a bit of respect for an awesome fighter, with more heart than both of u together, and a fellow UG'er. Phone Post

Sarah is awesome, deserves respect, and is certainly a huge test... However, I still think Ronda takes it. Sooner or later they have to clinch, and it will go to the ground. They are not on the same level at that point.