MMA Underground Forums

Rhonda is sponsored by a steroid distributor???

I didn't realize she was sponsored by Gaspari.   They have sold a shit ton of steroids.  Even spiked some "supplements" with undisclosed steroids

I wonder why she would sign with them when there are so many other companies who would love to sign her.

I've used superpump before my workouts in the past. Does that mean I've juiced? Phone Post

^ Are you a professional athlete?

i hope OP is wrong

2005 huh?

Loser Born Natural - 

2005 huh?

Why does this matter?

Mix6APlix - Rhonda who?

Rhousey.

i asked for steroids for christmas.

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye - I've used superpump before my workouts in the past. Does that mean I've juiced? Phone Post

The old school super pump is the one Phone Post

AbbottMary - i asked for steroids for christmas.

Lol. So did I. Phone Post

op is a retard. Gaspari has had some pro-hormone supplements out there...So have many other supplement companies.

cheesesteak - op is a retard. Gaspari has had some pro-hormone supplements out there...So have many other supplement companies.

No retard.  They were not pro hormones.  They are active steroids.  DMT is the same steroid as BALCO's The Clear version 3. 

. Phone Post

I tried Gaspari Superpump before... I didn't look like a juiced up monkey... I just tingled a little but then took a Super dump.

Aren't pretty much all those companies conforming so a majority of their products pass collegiate level testing though? Phone Post

Doesn't Xyience make testosterone boosters the same as Gaspari? That shits written on the cage. Phone Post

TheParrot - 
Loser Born Natural - 

2005 huh?

Why does this matter?

Because there were tons of prohormones around at GNC etc at that time. Everyone was producing them. IIRC Gaspari produced very few actually. If anything the problem was that they marketed products that misled people in the opposite direction like Novedex which noobs confused with Nolvadex and the new version of Halodrol they produced which was nothing like the original Halodrol.

Myogenix spawn was a hell of a drug. Phone Post

Does anybody remember Hot Stuff from the early 90's? Taken off the shelf because of a trace amount of anabolic steroids in their protein powder? Apparently it worked too well.

SpiderRicco - Does anybody remember Hot Stuff from the early 90's? Taken off the shelf because of a trace amount of anabolic steroids in their protein powder? Apparently it worked too well.

yup. I used it back when I was 16...Best stuff around back then

Zaph -
Mix6APlix - Rhonda who?

Rhousey.

Lol Rhonda Rhowdy Rhousey Phone Post