Ric flair most likely banged your grandma

10.000 women during the 70s and 80s good god almighty 

God, i hope so

cbone25 - 

10.000 women during the 70s and 80s good god almighty 

WHOOOOOOOOOO!

STYLIN' and PROFILIN'

not sure why decimals are necessary

Grandma?  What age do you think we are here?

Festus -

Grandma?  What age do you think we are here?

Ya flair may have banged some og’ers directly. 

To think many OG’ers may descend from the nature boy himself. 

SWATPA?!

Naitch over the span of like a year changed his number from 3k to 10k. Around the Halle Berry time he said 3k, probably actually filmed 30 for 30 right around then anyway. I love me some Nature Boy but he is lying.

Grandma Mantooth was a saint!!!

maybe Ric Flair is my dad!

I love the numbers some of these guys put out there. The math just doesn’t make sense.  

I absolutely believe some guys are in in the thousands. And the ones who went on runs for decades might be close to 5k.  But if you just do the math 10k doesn’t make sense.  They’d have to have a different woman every single night without failure. 

Wilt Chamberlain claimed 20,000 by age 55. I don't entirely discount the possiblity. The guy was a legitimate Paul Bunyan sort of character. Here's an interesting analysis for the math on that: 

http://mentalfloss.com/article/12310/did-wilt-chamberlain-really-sleep-20000-women

I also don't discount the possibility of 10,000 or more trips on Space Mountain. Ric Flair was one stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun. I'm sure in his prime he had months long stretches of two or more ladies per day.

Mynewscreenname - 

I love the numbers some of these guys put out there. The math just doesn’t make sense.  

I absolutely believe some guys are in in the thousands. And the ones who went on runs for decades might be close to 5k.  But if you just do the math 10k doesn’t make sense.  They’d have to have a different woman every single night without failure. 

The math does make sense. Let's just start with his comeback after his plane crash in 1976. He then had 20 years on the road full time, with 28 days per month on the road. That's 330 nights per year with a different woman every night. That puts him at just over 6700. But he had a few years before the plane crash, so let's put him at 7000.

That's by 1996 - he had another 15 years active after that. Wrestling slowed down a little then, but was normally still on the road 200 days a year. That's another 3000. Sure, some of those nights he may not have slept with someone, but the flip side of that is that on some of those night, probably at least one or two a week during the 80s, he was probably with multiple women.

The math DOES work out. And based on everything anyone has ever written about him, Flair lived his gimmick 24/7 for almost that entire time.

Oldest ride, longest line

He'd have to have a new woman every day for 30 years

I prefer to think the Nature Boy leaned more toward quality than quantity. The problem for everyone else is that his quality was still more than anyone else's quantity.

My wife’s Grandma claims to have banged Archie manning back in the day. It’s confirmed she was a whore as she left all her kids and husband at home one day to get bread and never came back. 

DarceVader912 -

My wife’s Grandma claims to have banged Archie manning back in the day. It’s confirmed she was a whore as she left all her kids and husband at home one day to get bread and never came back. 

But has reconnected with her grandchildren after giving up the life?  Id like to hear more of this lady.

That would be so cool if true. My gramps probably woulda killed him though. 

EFM -
DarceVader912 -

But has reconnected with her grandchildren after giving up the life?  Id like to hear more of this lady.

Haha I don’t get it but my mother in law takes care of her. Place to live by herself, grocery store every god damned day, cigs, cat food, cable - everything. Don’t know how long ago they reconnected but it has been a little bit. She’s just an old fat helpless lady now but supposedly was a dime back in the day. 

She says some inappropriate shit to me almost every time I see her and had slapped me on the ass twice.