Ricardo Almeida Doing ADCC?

I know he retired from MMA, but does anyone know if he's still competing in ADCC? I'm hoping for a rematch with Jacare.

I'd like to see that too!

i believe he retired from all competition, which is a shame since he's been fighting in ADCC since 1998 and always has a good showing, hopefuly he has a change of heart because he's still young

I doubt it, Almeida quit MMA not because he didn´t feel like fighting
anymore, he simply enjoys teaching more and competing was taking
up so much of his time, what with all the training, travelling, weight
cutting etc.....

That guys is passionate about teaching and communicating. I´d love
to spend some time training with him. He´s always come across like a
really nice guy and his jiu-jitsu is off the hook. His high kick setup for
the triangle vs "the wolf" is one of my favourite UFC subs of all time.

Ricardo is focusing on his teaching right now. I do not believe he will be doing ADCC.

"After getting jobbed last year, why would he?"

Nice try.

Almeida is awesome! Very good grappler and is able to use that in MMA.

LOL. I responded to SourDiesel's comment by saying "Nice try," and now I realize I don't even know WTF "jobbed" means. Does that mean he was soundly by Jacare ('cause I thought that match could've just as easily been given to Ricardo), or that he was robbed of a decision. Can I get a slang lesson here? . . . Anyone?

"Does that mean he was soundly by Jacare ('cause I thought that match could've just as easily been given to Ricardo), or that he was robbed of a decision. Can I get a slang lesson here? . . . Anyone?"

Jobbed = robbed of a decision. At least that's how I interpret it. If he got beat it would be 'schooled' or even 'tooled.'

O.K., then scratch all that prior nonsense I said, 'cause I thought he got screwed by the decision as well.

How did he get jobbed? Jacare took his back!

He is such a bad ass I wish he would come back and go to the UFc.

I didnt judge that fight, but I can tell you the judges were split, so that was the reason for the OT. I am glad I want at the table and just got to watch.

Ricardo is awesome.

jacare got some sick skills

Jacare vs. Almeida was boring. But they are both abolute phenoms on the mat. They are just very evenly matched.

I really like Almeida, I hope he comes back.

What about Dave Terrell? Is he competing?