Ricardo Arona has not fought in a year..

Since losing to Soko, Arona has been chillin like JOB.

Also, it should be noted that Vochanchyn has not fought in nearly 3 years. How time flies.. Seriously.. I'm aging as I write this..

thank you, retardo aroida

If I lived in RIO I'd take a year off and chill too.

Welcome.

Do you miss Arona and Vovvie (We call him Vovvie)?

Dengue can be serious, but i think its more because nobody is offering him the money he wants.

Doesn't Igor own and run a restaurant now?

I also heard he can't even throw a punch with one of his arms because his elbow is so messed up.

I heard he has been laying on his stomach for the last year, and only recently found out he didn't have an opponent under him.

I'd like to see him back in the mix.

He would be a good addition anywhere he goes.
On a side note, I never understood how he didn't get hit in the head more- the way he never tucks his chin and holds his head so high

I'd love to see Arona in the UFC.

he was here in Hawaii this last winter for a couple months just training, surfing and chilling out!

Kalle Mero - 

Yeah, he'll never fight again unfortunately, to many injuries over the years, he's a business man now.

Wrong you are my friend...

Arona is coming back www.tatame.com/2008/04/09/Arona-prepares-his-back-to-MMA

Here is the interview as well... www.tatame.com/2008/04/09/Ricardo-Arona

This quote got my attention

"Actually, I don’t have anything in mind for now, some Japanese come, but there’s nothing right yet."

So, he rolls like that, eh?

Brigham -
Kalle Mero -

Yeah, he'll never fight again unfortunately, to many injuries over the years, he's a business man now.

Wrong you are my friend...
Arona is coming back www.tatame.com/2008/04/09/Arona-prepares-his-back-to-MMA
Here is the interview as well... www.tatame.com/2008/04/09/Ricardo-Arona

He was talking about Igor.

Ah, okay, my bad.

Tatame's interviews in english are hilarious.

DREAMS - 

Igor you fucking nimrod.

Shut your fucking mouth.... Says Arona...

All I know is, that mutherf@cker is HUGE!!! did you see him in that paulao filho vid a few months back?

looked like a 240 lb batista!

Arona is still top class, even after the loss to Soko.

Can't wait to see him back in there, can give anyone a tough fight, could beat anyone too.

Dengue fever can be pretty serious, some people actually die from it (i think like 5-10% of the time), but it doesn't last too long, so Arona is probably healthy, and hopefully back to training hard.

That really sucks about Igor...he has always been one of my favorites