ricco and kyle having words ?

I would pay to see this. I would do something I have never done before...root for Ricco.

Please forgive me if I still, to this day, don't understand the apparent hatred towards Ricco Rodriguez. What has he done that is so horrible?? He worked hard in the smaller shows, got his chance in Pride, did well, came to the UFC, did well......what's the problem?? Is it his sometimes cocky attitude? Because if so, that's horseshit considering how much jocking Tito gets around here.

Ricco Rodriguez is a talented fighter, and I would love to watch him wreck Kyle.

no doubt he's talented...i see him marchin to another title shot once he's healed from his surgery...plus the time off will be good...it will let him clear his head and come back refreshed and refocused

People hate pretty boys, but he worked hard to get there considering he was once 300 lbs. Also he has wins over Coture, and I personally thought he beat Mino, even though Mino is one of my faves.

Mike Kyle should put out a recipe book.

This week- Sims Tartar. Next week, Ricco with cream sauce.

To be serious for a minute, Ricco is one of the best heavyweights in the world. He deserves better match-ups than Kyle. Ricco should fight Gan McGee, Josh Barnett, Frank Mir... someone at that level. And the sooner the better- MMA needs Ricco back. There are few heavyweights that move as fast as he does at submissions.

Kyle should rematch Sims on a UFC undercard. That would be the real grudge match. The winner should fight Weizorek, and the winner of that get invited to a main card fight.

I was there at the post fight and Ricco was, indeed, there and challenged Mike to fight him.

lol Ricco said "if you bite me I'll elbow and punch your face in" ... or something along those lines. Mike then replied with "for someone with a glass jaw you talk a lot of shit".

"for someone with a glass jaw you talk a lot of shit".

Kyle seems to be unaware that Ricco has been KO'd the same number of times (1) that he has, in almost twice as many fights.

Ricco by whatever the fuck he felt like, 0:56 R3, only because he felt like milking it and hurting him. Ricco should be back in the UFC anyhow, IMO.

Ricco by vicious, devastating KO, Kyle you poor bastard!

Ditto to what sub wrestler posted. I was there too and it went down just like sub said. Whoever intimated that people had to separate them is full of it. They were never closer than 50' apart.

Ricco stood up and challenged him saying that if he (Kyle) but him (Ricco) he would break his arm. Kyle responded with "For a guy with a glass jaw, you sure talk a lot of shit", Ricco: "You ain't 6'8", I'll kick your ass".

Kyle was at the fighters table, Ricco was in the back of the room with 3 hoe's in tow.

Samoa.

lol Zuffa make this happen. Kyle will get smoked

ricco vs mir is a beter match

Well, Ricco also lost to Pedro Rizzo after the Nog fight, but all the same, he's still 13-4, has wins over guys like Couture and Arlovski. So coming off a 3-fight losing streak, Kyle would be a good warmup fight for him.

"Ricco did get into it with Kyle at the during the press conference q and a. I know Dana cut them off after the threats started to escalate. I do not think that security had to get involved though"

So did Kyle cut in front of him in the Buffet line or what?????

What was said?

I'd like to see ricco get KTFO, but i don't think Kyle should be put up against him until he's had at least 2 more matches in the ufc. when that happens, Kyle by Ref stoppage due to strikes

GO RICCO!!

Samoanpowr,

Hey man, which dude were you?..lol I was wearing a blue, longsleeve shirt with a cap on, and my wife was with me .. auburn hair, with a long, black jacket on. We were sitting at the end of the next to last row of chairs.

Great fight for Ricco,i think he would sub kyle in the first round.

Ricco isnt such a bad guy,i think alot of new yorkers carry that confident/cocky type attitude (Baroni,Serra) but it doesnt make him a asshole.

Although his "Ladies and Gentelmen" comments got old real fast.

ttt for Ricco back in the UFC!

Always been a Ricco fan.

Ricco via whatever he wants!

nah i think kyle would beat him...........