Rich Franklin Got KTFO

Thats Right!

Lyoto Machilda knocked his a$$ out!

You say that as if you had ANY idea it would happen LOL !!!

Anyone can win the lottery my friend, anybody.

J.T.

Are you saying machida was luckey? You need to do some research before you say such things, if thats what your saying.

Machida is no joke.

wow JT thats low dude

Date: 31-Dec-03 06:03 AM
1615 Total Posts

You say that as if you had ANY idea it would happen LOL !!!
Anyone can win the lottery my friend, anybody.

J.T.

I hear he is related to Inoki...

Miss understanding me here. I'm saying a fight is like the lottery, anyone can win at anytime. Smokin'Guns posted it in a way that made it seem as if he knew it would happen all along.

This is the fight game gentlemen, ANYONE can win at any time if the punch/kick/sub lands clean.

Lyoto was the man who won the lottery on this night, and it might even earn him a shot in the UFC where he can gain some US fans, good for him.

That was the point of my post, it wasn't to bash ANYBODY, the boy has skills, he proved it tonight.

J.T.

I dont think he will earn a fight in ufc, they cant match any money he is getting in japan, or will probably get after this big win.

man i feel that ko, but man it can happen anytime its his job, to ko or get koed....

Short left hook at the beginning of round 2.

Another fighter falls to "the curse".

I wonder if he'll get another shot in the UFC now?

"I dont think he will earn a fight in ufc, they cant match any money he is getting in japan, or will probably get after this big win. "

You act like he just KOd Tito Ortiz or something...this won't even make a huge splash in Japan, much less the USA.

Was this fight MMA rules?

Does anyone have photo's or video of this fight?

"I'm sure he'll be back in the UFC. How many American viewers will have even heard of this fight?"I'm not so sure about that. I think he signed a multi-fight deal with K-1.

Damn!!

"Waledog, who would have heard of Pete Spratt and the other fighters what lost on smaller shows."Huh?I'm saying that we may not see Franklin in the UFC because my understanding is that he has a multi fight deal with K-1. What does that have to do with anyone losing in a smaller show?

"Waledog, I was under the impression he had a contract with Zuffa too."I'm not sure, but I was told that he finished his UFC contract.

Rich will be back. No question.

Lyoto has a huge future in the sport.

Who is exactly was Franklin's opponent?

Is it Machilda or Machida? Is he Japanese or not?

What rules was this fight under?