Rich Franklin please go out w/win

With Chuck, Hughes and Tito going out on losing streaks, Randy going out on a lose, many others ending their careers on losing skids and the recent Anderson T/KO's it would be nice to see somebody from that wave of fighters go out on a win, win streak or even on top.

legkicksinputin - I think it is possible, physically he seems to be fit and able, he looked great agaisnt Wand (who has revived his career), guess it really depends who they pit him up with.
Lil Nog, Manuwa, Belcher and some others are winable fights for him imo.

He loses all them fights at this stage of is career.

Franklin vs. Machida 2 would be a fun fight.

Rich is a warrior one of the UFC's greats imo, never gets the credit he deserves...

How about Franklin/Hendo retirement fight. That way at least one of them will go out on a win. And with the way Hendo fights nowadays (very little wrestling) he'll stand and wang with Franklin unlike their first fight when he won mostly with his takedowns.

I like Franklin vs Bisping Phone Post 3.0

Bofbro - Rich is a warrior one of the UFC's greats imo, never gets the credit he deserves...

I agree, he's a legend if you ask me. He's fought the best in the world on a consistent basis for years and he was a defending world champ.