Rich Franklin Rebooked for Ufc

Rich Franklin will be rebooked for either the Ufc on versus in october main event or Co main event for the uk show 138... Dont feel too bad for rich ufc has taken care of him paid him his show and win money....

Talks of rebooking the little nogueira fight but are more leaning in the direction of him fighting stephan bonnar these are the fights being discussed at this time and injury factors also play into consideration but zuffa thinks both bonnar and nogueira should be ready to go...

Rich vs Manuwa. Book it. Rich is a marketable name for Jimi to destroy.

HH has spoken

Let it be written in the book of life

Yay! Phone Post

PosterboyOwnsMe4 - 
DoubleBagger - Rich vs Manuwa. Book it. Rich is a marketable name for Jimi to destroy.

easy there, killer.  Rich isn't washed up just yet...   Maybe let Jimi get signed, then let him ease into the water!

Rich vs Luiz Cane then, I presume he will walk through Nedkov pretty easily.

DoubleBagger - Rich vs Manuwa. Book it. Rich is a marketable name for Jimi to destroy.
LOL, I like your spirit! Would love to see this fight! Although how realistic it is, I don't know...

Also, thanks for another great scoop HH!

I love me some Yankee boys!! - 
LOL, I like your spirit! Would love to see this fight! Although how realistic it is, I don't know...

When your from the land of apple pie, there is no excuse not for the fiery blood of british pride to run through your veins... Although, I agree thats a tough fight for Jimi.

Show and win money!

Awesome :)

HH, if Rogerio isn't fighting Franklin, who will they give him? Phone Post

Franklin/Bonnar would be a good scrap.

Don't see any LnP or WnS going down in that fight.

Ace has a ton of great fights at 205 waiting for him.

what about vladdys opponent who also no longer has a fight

?

ranier wolfcastle -  what about vladdys opponent who also no longer has a fight
?

Thought Matt Hamill was stepping into that fight.
I could be wrong, the injuries and replacements for this card are tough to keep up with!

Chimonos Revenge -
ranier wolfcastle -  what about vladdys opponent who also no longer has a fight
?

Thought Matt Hamill was stepping into that fight.
I could be wrong, the injuries and replacements for this card are tough to keep up with!

Yeah, you're right, they're doing Hamill vs. Gustaffson. Phone Post

edokaz818 - i wish they would put in gegard agaist Lil Nog or Franklin

Would be sick. Phone Post

god not bonnar

bonnar would be a huge step down in competition for franklin.

Awesome news

duckhuntgangsta - He got paid both his show and win? Damn, I would had guessed he just got his show. Zuffa is more generous than I would have been HAHA! Phone Post

Why? It's not Rich's fault the fight got cancelled.

Rich was winning this fight anyway.