Rich pastor Kenneth Copeland wants money again!

This guy is such a POS I dont get how people keep giving types like him money. 

2 Likes

Never trust a wealthy pastor.

Never trust any supposed holy piece of shit living a life of decadence.

2 Likes

Is this the guy who got caught with prostitutes? Or a dude? Or dude prostitutes?

Look, if people are too stupid to see he is a snake oil salesman than well, too bad! Seriously! Some people deserve to be poor as shit and this kind of thing is but only one of many reasons why so many will always be poor. 

Well in his defense he wasnt saying send him money, he was saying keep sending to your church and continue supporting them.   

Happiness Bunny - 

Is this the guy who got caught with prostitutes? Or a dude? Or dude prostitutes?

1 Like

This guy isn't a pastor. He's a demon wrapped up in a human suit... I saw that impromptu inside edition interview and was legitimately creeped out..

1 Like

VTCO - 

Never trust a wealthy pastor.

Never trust any supposed holy piece of shit living a life of decadence.

This. That goes for these rich gurus with their fleets of Rolls Royce's.

I am SERIOUSLY never sending money to that guy again. From now on, all my tithe money is going to Creflo Dollar.

2 Likes

BruteDion - 

No doubt he's a POS but isn't he essentially just saying "support your church"? Call it tithing or whatever the fuck you want, the churches need donations to stay open just like ahem...any other business(no offense). They have to pay for rent and what not. I don't really see it any different than saying support your local restaurants. I also don't have a religous bone in my body so I can't really look at it from any other perspective. If he was asking for donations for himself like these other fuckheads do I would have more to say on the subject. I'm sure this POS has done it before, all I'm saying is in this particular instance, I'm seeing a POS ask to help keep churches open. 

Well these pastors like to use the claims that whatever you give the church will be returned to you ten times over.  So how about they give ME 10% and they'll get that money returned ten fold.  Seems like a guarenteed money maker.

David@accu -
BruteDion - 

No doubt he's a POS but isn't he essentially just saying "support your church"? Call it tithing or whatever the fuck you want, the churches need donations to stay open just like ahem...any other business(no offense). They have to pay for rent and what not. I don't really see it any different than saying support your local restaurants. I also don't have a religous bone in my body so I can't really look at it from any other perspective. If he was asking for donations for himself like these other fuckheads do I would have more to say on the subject. I'm sure this POS has done it before, all I'm saying is in this particular instance, I'm seeing a POS ask to help keep churches open. 

The Donations essentially ARE for himself. 

Soup and Beer - 

Well these pastors like to use the claims that whatever you give the church will be returned to you ten times over.  So how about they give ME 10% and they'll get that money returned ten fold.  Seems like a guarenteed money maker.

That's the part I find scummy. If it were them just saying "help support what we are doing". I'm fine with that. It's the promise of you give now and god will reward you. They have no clue if god is going to do anything for them. I doubt they really care either way.

Soup and Beer - 

I tithed 1000 in increments to Kenneth Hagin's ministry this year. I received 2 inheritances this year. One from a guy I never knew.

I received 6000 from one of them and 6700 from the other one this year. 12,700 back to me.

It came at a good time for me also. So I tithed 10% off of both of them. It works if you do it in faith. Too many clueless people mock things of God but God will really bless you if you serve him.

1 Like

KaiTangata -

Look, if people are too stupid to see he is a snake oil salesman than well, too bad! Seriously! Some people deserve to be poor as shit and this kind of thing is but only one of many reasons why so many will always be poor. 

I talked about this on my show recently. 

I disagree with your opinion that "some people deserve to be poor".  Many of his victims are old religious people who have been taught all their life that god is good and that the people that bring you the word of god are to be trusted. 

So when you say good they deserve to be poor you are talking about a grandma who just sent in her life savings because someone who she should be able to trust just told her to. 

2 Likes

Altofsky -
Happiness Bunny - 

Wonderful video, crazy fucker lol

He looks like a demon in this picture

Passive Jay -
KaiTangata -

I talked about this on my show recently. 

I disagree with your opinion that "some people deserve to be poor".  Many of his victims are old religious people who have been taught all their life that god is good and that the people that bring you the word of god are to be trusted. 

So when you say good they deserve to be poor you are talking about a grandma who just sent in her life savings because someone who she should be able to trust just told her to. 

South Park taught me that these same old people also help keep the Cash For Gold industry afloat 

StrikingMMA - 
Soup and Beer - 

I tithed 1000 in increments to Kenneth Hagin's ministry this year. I received 2 inheritances this year. One from a guy I never knew.

I received 6000 from one of them and 6700 from the other one this year. 12,700 back to me.

It came at a good time for me also. So I tithed 10% off of both of them. It works if you do it in faith. Too many clueless people mock things of God but God will really bless you if you serve him.

I'm mocking those who are wolves in sheeps clothing.  I believe most televangelists are.  With the exception of someone like the late Billy Graham.

LieDetector - 
StrikingMMA -
Soup and Beer - 

Why did you choose Kenneth Hagin's Ministry?

People call him Pops Hagin stil even though has passed over.

I have always loved his deep teaching from the word. God really used him and gave him deep revelations. He had 7 different visions and we all learned from them.

All of the great teachers learned from him.

When you tithe you should tithe into good soil. Annointed minstries that bless you.