Rick Rude was one of the best promo guys EVER

guy was so fuckin good lol

He had one of the goat physiques too

A relic of a different era. He used to fight guys at bars for fun daily, nowadays he'd be up on worldstar in 24hrs and lose his job soon after.

Whambo - A relic of a different era. He used to fight guys at bars for fun daily, nowadays he'd be up on worldstar in 24hrs and lose his job soon after.

so true. the guy was a real savage and a fuckin ALPHA

Jored1990 - He had one of the goat physiques too

agreed

Man what a time... Minus Virgil and Buff Bagwell that is a ring full of wrestling legends.

(could be argued that Scott Norton isn't a legend, but he went on to be a top guy in Japan. He was a great power wrestler, just couldn't cut a promo. If he had been paired with a great heel manager like Cornette I could see him going over HUGE.)

Whambo - A relic of a different era. He used to fight guys at bars for fun daily, nowadays he'd be up on worldstar in 24hrs and lose his job soon after.
Those stories are pretty cunty though, paul bearer said he'd sit his girlfriend away from them so he could start a confrontation with guys that approached her. Who the fuck does that?

The dude was a legend,now what I'd like to have..

Me and Rick Rude

Jored1990 -
Those stories are pretty cunty though, paul bearer said he'd sit his girlfriend away from them so he could start a confrontation with guys that approached her. Who the fuck does that?

A dude who liked to fight. 

Rick Rude

Macho Man

Mrs Elizabeth

Curt Hennig

Who else has died on that stage?

^too many man, too God damn many..

But to answer your question, at least Bastian Booger and Tug Boat.

MasterRooster - ^too many man, too God damn many..

But to answer your question, at least Bastian Booger and Tug Boat.
While Mike Shaw is dead, Fred Ottman is still alive. Ottman's better known brother-in-law is sadly dead.

"What I’d like right now is for all of you fat, out-of-shape sweat hogs to keep the noise down while I take my robe off and show the ladies what a real sexy man looks like."

"Hit the Music!!!"

Jored1990 - He had one of the goat physiques too

He skipped leg day

Fuck, he only made it to 40?!?!?

Grady, you and I are the Rick Rude's of the OG.

Been watching a TON of Rude matches lately.  Dude was amazing in the ring!  Also a champion arm wrestler and legit badass.

A lot of good road stories about him and some really sad ones from the end of his time where he was crazy paranoid.

Hilarious character.