Rick Slaton's new clothing line

Rick just started up his own clothing line and is excited about it. I like the designs on the shirts. If you guys could just check it out.

www.freepainathletics.com

What do you guys think of the shirts?

I respectfully disagree. I would wear them if you paid me.

Looks like same ol' same ol' MMA tough guy shit to me, nothing original or distinguishing from the next retarded name MMA tough guy shit brand.

Good luck to you guys though.

thug life guy right? Seems like he darkend his picture on the website or had it removed.

MMA has to be the sport with most sexually frustrated athletes, organizers and fans.

Everybody has tats, faux-hawks and does the man-puff nonstop. Then they all start clothing companies and try and be fashion designers. I don't get it, why not just come out and be a normal regular gay person, you don't need to try that goddamn hard, it's not very dignified.

"Good luck to you guys though"

I will pass that on to Rick. Thanks brotha. I have nothing to do with the clothing line though. Just trying to help out a really good friend who is hoping to get this going.

gatotwopointoh - MMA has to be the sport with most sexually frustrated athletes, organizers and fans.

Everybody has tats, faux-hawks and does the man-puff nonstop. Then they all start clothing companies and try and be fashion designers. I don't get it, why not just come out and be a normal regular gay person, you don't need to try that goddamn hard, it's not very dignified.

Seriously, this post is fucking epic.