Rickson Black Belt is convicted child molester

https://bjj-world.com/rickson-gracie-black-belt-david-arneck-sentenced-prison-sexual-harassment-girl/

According to the article he is still teaching children.

Mods please fix title. Should say Rickson black belt is convicted child molester

Is his PO aware?

Good question 

there was a thread on here around 2013 about it, when he was actually found guilty

We still have team Ll. I don’t think it matters 

disbeliever -

Good point

disbeliever -

I would like to think Rickson would distance himself from this asshole. 

pretty sure if he’s a sex offender, it’s illegal to have contact with kids. something isnt adding up

Sounds like he plead guilty to a misdemeanor sexual battery. He is probably not a registered sexual offender because he didn’t get a felony conviction. 

Thanks mods

Seems like a headline to disparage rickson, I know it’s not but it’s such a mainstream news headline.

I have seen some posts calling out Rickson on Facebook over this case.

kungfugrip - pretty sure if he's a sex offender, it's illegal to have contact with kids. something isnt adding up
This

From 2013:

The operator of three martial arts centers in the Twin Cities area has been sentenced for fondling a teenager as she slept at his house to 60 days in the county workhouse, to avoid even a sip of alcohol and to be instructed on sexual boundaries.

The sentence of Warrior’s Cove owner and instructor David W. Arnebeck, 49, in Hennepin County District Court last week included two years of probation and 305 days or time in the workhouse that was stayed, according to the county attorney’s office. His time in the workhouse can be served on work release.

Arnebeck, of Minnetonka, pleaded guilty in Hennepin County District Court to fifth-degree criminal sexual conduct, a gross misdemeanor.

The Warrior’s Cove facilities in St. Louis Park, Burnsville and Little Canada train clients of all ages, including children.

According to the criminal complaint, a 15-year-old girl was asleep last December during one of her frequent overnights at Arnebeck’s house when he started touching her sexually over her clothing. She awoke, pushed Arnebeck’s arm away and went into the bedroom of a juvenile who lives at the home.

Arnebeck’s attorney, Robert Sicoli, said his client entered a “Norgaard plea,” explaining that his client “was too drunk to remember what happened.” The plea means Arnebeck doesn’t admit to the act but acknowledged there was enough evidence to convict.

The sentence also requires that Arnebeck take a course on sexual boundaries, abstain from alcohol, not take illicit drugs and be subject to random testing for drugs and alcohol.

Wonder if Rickson even knows?

<blockquote>Honest Lee - <p>Wonder if Rickson even knows?</p></blockquote>

Rickson knows.  Two of his blackbelts (Henry Akins and Brandon Hetzler) told him two years ago. Also, all the comments on his Instagram photo with this guy related to the molestation case have been deleted (and are continuing to be deleted).  I know people are waiting for Rickson’s response, but not sure what he can say that will change what happened or why he continues to have this guy associated with him.  The lack of a response for this long is troubling too.

Henry Akins told Rickson. He knows

MMA Playwright - From 2013:

The operator of three martial arts centers in the Twin Cities area has been sentenced for fondling a teenager as she slept at his house to 60 days in the county workhouse, to avoid even a sip of alcohol and to be instructed on sexual boundaries.

The sentence of Warrior’s Cove owner and instructor David W. Arnebeck, 49, in Hennepin County District Court last week included two years of probation and 305 days or time in the workhouse that was stayed, according to the county attorney’s office. His time in the workhouse can be served on work release.

Arnebeck, of Minnetonka, pleaded guilty in Hennepin County District Court to fifth-degree criminal sexual conduct, a gross misdemeanor.

The Warrior’s Cove facilities in St. Louis Park, Burnsville and Little Canada train clients of all ages, including children.

According to the criminal complaint, a 15-year-old girl was asleep last December during one of her frequent overnights at Arnebeck’s house when he started touching her sexually over her clothing. She awoke, pushed Arnebeck’s arm away and went into the bedroom of a juvenile who lives at the home.

Arnebeck’s attorney, Robert Sicoli, said his client entered a “Norgaard plea,” explaining that his client “was too drunk to remember what happened.” The plea means Arnebeck doesn’t admit to the act but acknowledged there was enough evidence to convict.

The sentence also requires that Arnebeck take a course on sexual boundaries, abstain from alcohol, not take illicit drugs and be subject to random testing for drugs and alcohol.

Wtf is a ‘frequent overnight’?