Rickson loses, how many?

We know the 400-0 is bull. We know he lost in Sambo to Ron Tripp. He lost to red belt And Carlson student Carlos Antonio Rosando. He also did not win gold when the Gracie’s fielded a freestyle wrestling team so he has lost in wrestling. How many more?

Did Rickson steal your girl? Your troll game needs some work try to be a little more subtle next time

He lost fans by ducking Sakuraba.

purplehaze - 

He lost fans by sucking Sakuraba.

lol, typo version is better.

if his 400-0 record includes informal rolls, then he lost to rolls.

otherwise, undefeated in official bjj and vale tudo matches.

purplehaze -

If this is true, he just gained a fan!

Video?

purplehaze - 

ummmm…whaaat?!

ha ha..  I just realized my autocorrected it.     I guess ducking isn't normally vocabulary unless your on a mma forum.

rickson/ sak suck fest is on the newest Gracie in Action video release.

BradGluckman - Did Rickson steal your girl? Your troll game needs some work try to be a little more subtle next time

guy is a fan, Q is legit IMO

graciesrule - We know the 400-0 is bull. We know he lost in Sambo to Ron Tripp. He lost to red belt And Carlson student Carlos Antonio Rosando. He also did not win gold when the Gracie's fielded a freestyle wrestling team so he has lost in wrestling. How many more?

Tripp did manage a throw of some type, but it was not a 'fight' like: a 'real' fight, An 'MMA or Vale Tudo' fight, a BJJ fight, or a fight where a man neded to be finished........ Enough said

Yes those include going into friendly schools and going through eveyone, one after another.... Too much was made of the comment itself IMO.

Source on loss to Carlos Antonio Rosando loss & on 'freestyle wresting' OP?

purplehaze -

He lost fans by ducking Sakuraba.

This fight was in the bag untill his son died.....

Further there are issues with reality Re: Rickson that fans have. So what are the facts?

1. Rickson fought MMA/pro for money only

2. Rickson would fight anyone that came to him (real fight!) OR if there was jaw flapping in Brazil he'd answer it by showing up to fight, even with Ruas! (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/When-Rickson-showed-up-to-fight-Ruas:2346778)

3. Implying thar a guy that offered to fight anyone (after walking into a mob carrying guns and knives - and who did as above) is a COWARD is about the dumbest shit ever bar none. Welcome to the braindead on fighting history Purple. Join the majority of ignorant stupid bitch fans......

As far as Rolls goes, it's just stupid, of course he lost to the man (and family champ) who fuckin trained him! Until he won and became the family champ........

I mean this is a VERY important thread IMO. What is the truth posters?

OP, "He lost to red belt And Carlson student Carlos Antonio Rosando. He also did not win gold when the Gracie's fielded a freestyle wrestling team so he has lost in wrestling" - fuckin sources please

wow..  well You just schooled me Lazer.  I've never even heard of this Rickson character.. who is he again?

I was making a joke.  Unfortunately there is a little truth to it..  In that Rickson's legend is that he is the best, but he certainly didnt' fight everyone.  And he never fought Sakuraba someone he would of gotten paid quite a bit of money for!  Of course we know Rockson died, that doesn't mean that he would of beaten sak tho.   

Why you so butt hurt LazerMMA?

purplehaze -

wow..  well You just schooled me Lazer.  I've never even heard of this Rickson character.. who is he again?

I was making a joke.  Unfortunately there is a little truth to it..  In that Rickson's legend is that he is the best, but he certainly didnt' fight everyone.  And he never fought Sakuraba someone he would of gotten paid quite a bit of money for!  Of course we know Rockson died, that doesn't mean that he would of beaten sak tho.   

Why you so butt hurt LazerMMA?

No there is no truth to it as the fight was agreed to prior to Rockson's death. When the right $$ was put down prior he fought period. He got paid when no one was.

To "joke" about a legend that is already smeared due to ignorance is a dick move. Fact is though I'd bet you were just posting out of your ass (what you really know). The rest I covered.

Royce gave Sak enough of a battle (!), and he was just meat compaired to Rickson (per Royce even), but live in your dream world.  

So you're saying there is no truth that he lost fans by not fighting sak?   

This amuses me that you think your teaching me about this subject..  but go on what else don't I know?   

purplehaze -

This amuses me that you think your teaching me about this subject..  but go on what else don't I know?   

Look you're a troll bitch. This is my final post to you. He did NOT "duck" Sak. His son died and he would not fight after that. The fight was in the making prior.

"To "joke" (as such) about a legend that is already smeared due to ignorance is a dick move. Fact is though I'd bet you were just posting out of your ass (what you really know). The rest I covered."

Lazer MMA - 
purplehaze -

Look you're a troll bitch. This is my final post to you. He did NOT "duck" Sak. His son died and he would not fight after that. The fight was in the making prior.

"To "joke" (as such) about a legend that is already smeared due to ignorance is a dick move. Fact is though I'd bet you were just posting out of your ass (what you really know). The rest I covered."

Yep pretty obvious he was trolling from the jump and now is triggered that you called him on his bullshit

So I'm "triggered" mr. Gluckman?   Let me guess you agree with history professor Lazer here and think I'm wrong and Rickson gained fans by not ever fighting Sak?

Do you know what triggered means? Because I'm sure what it means isn't what you think it means.