Rickson & Sperry Spar Vid

not the same vid

THat is NOT Sperry, I can for 100 % sure.

Can someone send that full length version of the Rigan vs. Rickson?

<http://www.angelfire.com/stars5/roylermario/sperry-gracie.WMV>

Thanks, i had never seen that fight.

ttt for a complete investigation and immediate report.

Gary Hughes

I seem to remember Sperry coming on here, saying he'd fight Rickson no prob....but that they'd never been on the mat together.

Anyone else remember him saying that? Pretty sure it was Sperry saying that on the UG. I thought I had that thread saved, but no luck.

Anyhow, I've NEVER heard of sucha video, and I have them all. Rickson/Sauer, Rickson/Zulu, Rickson/Rigan, Royler/Tadio, The fight where Ryan bites the dudes ear off, Renzo and Ralph vs Wallid.. etc.. and I've never even HEARD of Sperry/Rickson.

I thought that was Royler and Sperry at a Championship Touny in Brazil. In an absolute bout. Both had already won their weight class. Sperry winning. Might have even been a verba submission. Not sure, but i think so.

ttt

If the video exists then you might want to show Sperry because he has never rolled with Rickson.

lol @ this guy

its royler vs mario

even in the gracie book, it talks about royler fighting mario in a tournament, never once mentions mario vs rickson.

I have the Royler vs Sperry on video and its not that fight either.

Mario has eaten lunches bigger than Royler, that match was rediculous.

There was an old black and white tape of Rickson vs. Rigan that has a dark background and lasts quite a while, I'm pretty sure it's what the original poster is talking about since Rigan and Sperry's builds are very similar.

That's not the fight I've seen of Sperry vs Royler, but this one looks like Royler also. Did they have two matches?

That's sure not Rickson.

^uummmm nope^

ttt

I can't for the life of me figure out why a person would bother with a fictional video troll.

ttt