Rickson's Equals?

"Karelin, when he is 46, will not be better than the current #1 (in the future, so future #1"

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Karelin at 34, and injured, was still the best wrestler in his weight class, and was only beaten by one point in his last match.

Whats more likely, for Karelin and Rickson and the others you mentioned, is that they wouldn't have the ability to go out and wrestle several matchs in row at peak form to take the Mundials, or Olympics, etc. At their age, they wouldn't be able to go out there and bounce right back after a hard match and perform 100 percent.

Rodger Feder in Tennis. No one save for Karelin i guess has been as dominant in a sport.

' can see Dean Lister, Roger Gracie and even Marc Laimon handing Rickson his ass in a BJJ match.'

Nicknitro is the Rickson of dumb as fuck internet posts. Laimon? Please!

Forest Gump in ping pong

I also agree that he is not proven...so it is a tough call

jesus in the bible

Rickson tapped Jesus didn't you know?

Get it right he didn't tap Jesus it was Budha that he tapped.

LOL @ Jesus tapping Buddha.

has rickson won any bjj or grappling tournaments?

There is no equal.

He's one of a kind. A kind without equal.

Ricardo Liborio is regarded by many as the best BJJ person. Carlson said that he was the best pure BJJ guy he has seen.

The Great Gama from India was the greatest as a wrestler for a tremendous period of time.

Chevy Chase from Caddyshack

ttt

Rickson didn't tap Buddha, Buddha saw him for the illusion he is and Rickson went poof.

GSP would kick Ricksons ass.

You better go smoke somemore dreamer. GSP would get owned by Rickson.

STFU JK. Still mad over W handing your head to you?

I agree...it is unfair to Jordan to mention Rickson in the same sentence, BUT THE LEGEND of Rickson is greater than that of Jordan...

is the reality? Who knows, that is the whole point...

good point on Foreman...in retrospect, you can kinda see why Tyson ducked him ;o)

Ok we agree on something then JK.