Rifle Range???

LOOK BISHES!!

US Optics SSDS!

Friend just got it and he's busy so guess who gets to play with it.......ME!

Thinking probably sat morning for a few hours

anybody gonna bring down a gun and shoot or you all weaponless golf players like FCTV???

FAGS!

fukin thing is almost as long as my barrel!!

if only my cack was that big!

BDC and windage.....SWEEEEET!

lit reticle...FUKIN SWEEEEET!

Mods...please move this thread to the Tapout forum.

*Jaqs

How much does that cost? It looks sick!

Have you ever seen this gun used anywhere? I want one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M110_Semi-Automatic_Sniper_System

there's some precision killin that can be done w/ that methinks.

jjmtg,

cost my friend $2500 with his mil discount :O

I never finger-fuked a M110, read about them, etc.

I'm much more partial to this muffuka!

M21A5/Crazy Horse YEAH BABY!!

I'm so happy those old 14s got a new lease on life.

armlok -  jjmtg,
  cost my friend $2500 with his mil discount :O

I never finger-fuked a M110, read about them, etc.

I'm much more partial to this muffuka!

M21A5/Crazy Horse YEAH BABY!!

I'm so happy those old 14s got a new lease on life.

Yeah, I was brought up on M1As. Just the mag limits for Hawaii kill me. But I guess you could score a magazine for it.

Is that rifle is a military gunsmithed version of the M21 Tactical through Springfield Armory? It looks awesome.

Springfield Armory Inc (SAI) is civie receiver, M14s were maid by hr, Springfield Armory (the real one), trw and winchester. I was issued a match conditioned springy and winny for use, hence my love for the civie versions.

the above pic is GI m14 rebuilt to spec by Smith Enterprises Inc. (SEI)under contract.

Hwaii can run 20rd RIFLE mags, mags for pistols or that fit into a pistol are no-no

any hgers gonna go??

sheesh, i must smell bad :(

fuk y'all, go play with your balls on the golf course!

I was considering going on Saturday, but I'll prolly wait til my optics come in.

was gonna go and just blast away for fun, but I figure I might as well wait another week then I can blast away and maybe actually hit something

Sure b-lidat

shoulder and leg are sore so didn't go train, so i mounted the scope on my rifle.......might have to kill my friend so i don't have to give it back :P

SWEEEEEET!

guess i'll be lonesome this weekend :(

WHOA....that was the suck!

First I boresighted and the the fugger was like 15moa high....didn't even know where the fuck it was and started boxing the whole target stand. finally got a rough zero and then tried to fine tune.

don't even know what the fuk those two low rds are....this was SHIT!

gun seemed "off" for some reason. methinks the weight of this scope made the gun screwy off the bipod on the concrete, shit was throwing to 1o'clock and scattered of my POA. should have shot off a sand bag. also took forever trying to get focused down at 100yds....JEEBUS WHAT A GOATFUK!

SHITTY!....and this was the "best" FUK!

maybe was just a shitty day for me too, cause i flubbed ~1or2 of 5 more than a few times on the 300yd 2-moa metal target FUK ME!

GLAD no HGers came, you woulda laughed at me and I would have had to kill you and stuffed your body for use as a sex doll/grappling dummy.

at least she had fun with her rat-sniper rifle......she was killing it at 50yds

FUK DA HG!