Riggs v. Chilo Gonzales

I just read that Joe is fighting Chilo in WEC. I am trying not to hold back hard feeling felt when Chilo pulled out of the fight in Sturgis. But I guess I wish him luck. Fighting Riggs on short notice sucks, trust me I fought on shorter notice(1day).

I consider Joe a friend now, so I am pulling for Riggs. But good luck Chilo.

I MET JOE AT 49 AND HE IS A CLASS ACT!HE CAN DO SOME SERIOUS DAMAGE AT THE MIDDLEWEIGHT CLASS.ALTHOUGH I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM STEP UP TO THE LH CLASS AND KNOCK TITO'S FUCKIN HEAD OFF.

RIGGS

If this is the same guy i seen in CO at ROF..

He is in over his head.. Joe is on a totally diffrent level..

Riggs BY KO..GNP

Ouchie for Chilo. He is a goood wrestler but he is outclassed here. They keep trying to give Riggs an easy fight, IMO. We'll see though Chilo looked good int eh first 30 seconds in his two Sportfight appearances...but then crapped out.

RIGGS

Riggs is one tough SOB. I took a fight with him on 1 hour notice and he tapped me out in 1:30 R1 By Armbar

Good Luck Joe you are a class act good for the sport!

Krazy Mike

this thread is now official, lankford showed up.

sorry Chilo

you guys have to understand joe. he just wants to fight. who ever. if they put a guy with a losing record in front of him, thats who he fights. i have known joe for a while, and he never says no, but hes the type who has too fight every month.besides its his only form of income, he has too fight as much as possible.

TTT 4 RIGGS

Thanks Ray, Yeah it was shitty when Chilo pulled out of our fight an hour before the show, I am sure he had his reasons >:/

Best of luck to both fighters, but I am still pulling for Riggs.

I believe Riggs turned down a fight with Chael Sonnen in Sportfight once, but I could be wrong. Nothing wrong with that, but he doesn't "never say no."

12 out of 19 huh? thats a lot.

Riggs was told by the UFc to not fight Sonnen. Lankford who are you bro, you are a hater. Do you even fight or do you just jack off watching the fights.

cabbage,fulton,renken,steibling,moore,montana,adawg,.all have winning records. most are ufc or pride vets. theres alot more.herb dean, greg wikan. those are all tough fighters, im sure youll beat them all ryan...hi razor...

lankford, you say it as if he had trouble with those guys who have had losing records when he fought them. He dismantled them all, like he should have, so cut the kid some slack. He has also fought some real tough comp..as mentioned by vince...regardless of who he has fought, he beat doerkson decisevly, who you all seem to think is a very tough fighter, and he is, so relax pal.

Hey, does any1 here know how to contact Joe Riggs, like his email??? I too enjoy watching him fight in UFC and WEC, and wanna talk to him about his training,...i heard he use to be like 300lbs!!

Any help would be great!!!!

Will "BIGDAWG" Scott
SAMURAI Fight Team
Visalia, CA.

How does one "try not to hold back" ill will?