Right Hand JO Power

One of my favorite OGers.

Anyone seen him lately?

If he’s no longer with us, I hope he died doing what he loved.

1 Like

Show me the good stuff, baby!

If you had 5.75" would you be here all day either? I think not. 

2 Likes

nofx - 

Show me the good stuff, baby!

Fighting - 

If you had 5.75" would you be here all day either? I think not. 

He's actually slightly bigger than I am.

Fucker always had to brag about his huge cock.

2 Likes

He bought 40 acres in Alaska and is starting a frisbee golf course so he’s been pretty busy. 

1 Like

I built him a horizontal upside down glory hole. You'll see him an a month, hopefully.

Arglebargle - 

He bought 40 acres in Alaska and is starting a frisbee golf course so he’s been pretty busy. 

Another name I haven't seen in a while.

Hope all is well.

He was one of the funniest guys on this forum and he got ran off. It’s a damn shame.

Heard hes doing a stint in the big house. Apparently he started flaunting his power in public. 

"He bought 40 acres in Alaska and is starting a frisbee golf course so he's been pretty busy"

Someone post a titty. He'll cum

Funniest guy on the OG for a stretch.

He actually has a JO room in his house. Legend.

ABCTT Dos - He was one of the funniest guys on this forum and he got ran off. It's a damn shame.

He doesn't seem like the type to get run off. I know he thought that politics were taking over the forum though.

Ruprecht -
ABCTT Dos - He was one of the funniest guys on this forum and he got ran off. It's a damn shame.

He doesn't seem like the type to get run off. I know he thought that politics were taking over the forum though.

He got into an argument on one of his threads. Don't remember about what. He said something like, "This place sucks now. I'm done posting." 

j-money - 
Ruprecht -

He got into an argument on one of his threads. Don't remember about what. He said something like, "This place sucks now. I'm done posting." 

He probably died at his awesome JO station.

The_Pundits_Ghost -

I thought I saw a post a while back about him passing. Could be thinking of someone else

You're a fucking retard this never happened