...Right here, in [insert wrong city] !!!

Wouldn't naming the wrong city draw incredible heat with a crowd specially if the show is taking place in a State where there is a known historic rivalry between two cities and you name the other city?

I know for a fact that a crowd like Montreal would go completely apeshit if someone would cut a promo and end it with "...right here, in Toronto!" considering the known hatred between the two cities.

All you lurkin' and strugglin' big time rasslers out there, feel free to steal this idea to get over.. Phone Post 3.0

Road Dogg did this on accident. A few others may have too. Wasn't R Truth doing this when he was a heel? Why would they turn him face again? That shit was funny. Phone Post 3.0

Art(Monday Night Instigator) - Road Dogg did this on accident. A few others may have too. Wasn't R Truth doing this when he was a heel? Why would they turn him face again? That shit was funny. Phone Post 3.0
I thought R-Truth did it by accident since he was a babyface at the time? I think that schtick would obviously only work with a heel.. Phone Post 3.0

Silverdome/Skydome same difference -Hulk Hogan

What State is Montreal in? Phone Post 3.0

Art(Monday Night Instigator) - What State is Montreal in? Phone Post 3.0
I know Montreal is in a different "province" than Toronto but there is actually a genuine rivalry between the two Canadian cities.. Phone Post 3.0

R-Truth did it on accident once. He was in Milwaukee, or else he said Milwaukee when he was somewhere else.

And this thread made me thing of the fan saying to Jericho "Go back to Toronto" and Jericho's reply was "I'm from Winnipeg you idiot"

My bads

Truth did by accident.....said Milwaukee and was in Green Bay or something similar Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona -
Art(Monday Night Instigator) - What State is Montreal in? Phone Post 3.0
I know Montreal is in a different "province" than Toronto but there is actually a genuine rivalry between the two Canadian cities.. Phone Post 3.0
Is it due to a hockey thing? Leafs n Canadians? Also why are they called the Habs or whatever they call them? Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 - Truth did by accident.....said Milwaukee and was in Green Bay or something similar Phone Post 3.0
I hated it because Cole was heel, and just buried the guy the whole match while the crowd chanted "mill-wau-kee" Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - R-Truth did it on accident once. He was in Milwaukee, or else he said Milwaukee when he was somewhere else.

And this thread made me thing of the fan saying to Jericho "Go back to Toronto" and Jericho's reply was "I'm from Winnipeg you idiot"
Green Bay Wisconsin! What's up!

The crowd chanted Milwaukee throughout his entire match. He started his heel turn the next week Phone Post 3.0

There was a politician running for president in front of a partisan crowd that got booed Luke crazy for saying the wrong city... I think it might have been Bob Dole.

Road Dog called Cleveland Detroit as a face. HUGE boos. Unfortunately, it was a Smackdown taping so they edited it out along with all the booing and piped in cheering instead.

Right. During the match they were chanting

"We're in Cleveland" Phone Post 3.0

Should be a Heath Slater thing

If you want to piss Canadian's off just use an American city name instead.

BigWilliam - If you want to piss Canadian's off just use an American city name instead.
I don't think that would work in a city like Toronto. If you named it New York instead of Toronto you'd probably get a massive pop from the crowd. Phone Post 3.0