Rightwing Nuts attack Comedian

<!--StartFragment --> 
Right-wingers apparently freaking out over Stephen Colbert's jokes about Bush

Check out this latest headline from Drudge:

Yes, things have gotten so bad that the right-wing noise machine is revving up to take on a comedian.

First off, the fact that the right-wing noise machine is running scared of a comedian is just plain funny, and rather pathetic.

Second, you mean Colbert's new TV show, running on a smaller network, doesn't have the viewers that one of the main news networks does? Uh, ok. So what's your point, Matt? That a comedian whose only had a show for, what, six months was able to so unnerve the president of the United States that you're all running to his defense like Colbert was Osama bin Laden or something?

Pathetic.

Where's the nuts?

<!--StartFragment --> 

via Raw Story:

"Comedy Central star Stephen Colbert's biting routine at the White House Correspondents Association dinner won a rare silent protest from Bush aides and supporters Saturday when several independently left before he finished. "Colbert crossed the line," said one top Bush aide, who rushed out of the hotel as soon as Colbert finished. Another said that the president was visibly angered by the sharp lines that kept coming.

Did you support Matt Drudge in the past?

no, why?

I used to visit his site for interesting news stories until he posted that one about eating the dead in new orleans

Oh, you mean the one that Republican OGers were jerking off to because you reposted it? From a Republican's site?

Oh, you mean the one that Republican OGers were jerking off to because you reposted it? From a Republican's site?

thats the one

You guys are quite wrong. I was in NOLA, and I certainly munched on some dead people.

LMMFAO, Grappler, you just told me last week that you don't use Drudge as a source anymore, WTF

Well geez, Grappler, it would almost seem like... I don't know... there was some selectivity in who they were attacking.

I mean, it's fine for Drudge to link the article, but not you?

"I mean, it's fine for Drudge to link the article, but not you?"

THE DIFFERENCE WAS GRAPPLER ACTUALLY BELIEVED IT

Given the scenario, I don't think it was entirely implausible.

Let's face it: that whole fiasco was well-overblown. The fact that marines1 spearheaded it should be enough of a reason to overlook it.

LMMFAO, Grappler, you just told me last week that you don't use Drudge as a source anymore, WTF

I dont, I only make fun of the stories he links to.

If I was using Drudge as a source I would have made a thread about the low ratings Stephen Colbert has.

They are EATING the DEAD!

"LMMFAO, Grappler, you just told me last week that you don't use Drudge as a source anymore, WTF "

How's the straw grasping competition lately?