Rik Mayall RIP

Legend gets thrown around too easily these days. But this fella was a true comedy legend. I'm gutted Phone Post 3.0

This house will become a shrine! And punks and skins and Rastas will all gather round and all hold their hands in sorrow for their fallen leader! And all the grown-ups will say, "But why are the kids crying?" And the kids will say, "Haven't you heard? Rick is dead! The People's Poet is dead!" Phone Post 3.0

This sucks, we will never get to see a fourth series of Bottom.

He was brilliant, he was only 56 too. The Young Ones and Bottom are classics.

RIP to a comedy legend.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27770266

Legend RIP

I grew up watching Bottom Phone Post 3.0

Theres a vid on youtube called RIP Rik Mayall that was published 2 days ago :/

Absolutely gutted. RIP Rik.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkntun_yyTs

Gutted. He was awesome in "man down" recently too. Phone Post 3.0

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - 

I'm guessing he added the RIP to the title afterwards.

Taz Styles - 
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - 

I'm guessing he added the RIP to the title afterwards.

Oh right didnt realise you could do that

RIP Rik. I hate getting older, the people I loved and thought would be around forever have to go. TMLT do you remember the episode of bottom where they try video dating? "That's a smashing blouse I'm sure you've got on." This sucks. Phone Post

Sad news, like MVB said, havent heard how yet.

MuayThaiMania - RIP Rik. I hate getting older, the people I loved and thought would be around forever have to go. TMLT do you remember the episode of bottom where they try video dating? "That's a smashing blouse I'm sure you've got on." This sucks. Phone Post

Haha yeah. You wanted it posted didnt you? here you go mate. I'll stick it on the other thread for you as well.

I grew up watching the young ones and bottom. We used to recite bottom in the school yard the day after of aired. I'm gutted Phone Post 3.0

Jarvis73 - I grew up watching the young ones and bottom. We used to recite bottom in the school yard the day after of aired. I'm gutted Phone Post 3.0

Same with me RE: Bottom in school. We used to fucking batter each other slapstick style haha. Caused some trouble.

MuayThaiMania - RIP Rik. I hate getting older, the people I loved and thought would be around forever have to go. TMLT do you remember the episode of bottom where they try video dating? "That's a smashing blouse I'm sure you've got on." This sucks. Phone Post

I remember watching Bottom on UK Gold.