RIng Of Fire in Denver?

TTT

Is there going to be a UG gathering after the show? Cause that would be cool.

Oh yeah, and that card looks wicked sweet.

hey kid justice... good luck with all that stuff man... is that friend of yours up here in wonderful wyo? and guess who's back in training? yep after a looooooong lay off i have begun training again...

sorry to hijack the thread... sounds like a good show sven... who is jake fighting? and when is the wrecking ball going to be fighting for you?

Pro Card:185 MMA Jay Jack (ME) vs John Cronk (CO)155 MMA Jake Hattan (CO) vs Carlos Condit (NM)205 MMA Chilo Gonzales (CO) vs Brett Schafer (CO)170 MMA Ali Abdelaziz (EG) vs Chee Bates (NM)155 MMA Brock Jensen (CO) vs Justin James (IA)155 MMA James Martinez (NM) vs Luke Caudillo (NE)HVYWT Big GABE (CO) vs Big "Z" (NM)A lot of people won't know the names but the matchmaking on these fights is off the hook. This could be one of the most exciting ROF's to date.. and that is saying a lot!Strong undercard as well...

ttt

Big Pun... Thanks for the kind words man. When will we see you at ROF again? You would be surprised at the growth of the event in attendance, production, venue, etc.

CrazyHook.. so what's it going to be? TKO or ROF? lol

And the UG gathering sounds cool.. I am negotiating the after party today. I'll post where it will be asap.

up

OMG... brett vs. chilo is gonna be a war.... i might have to go down south to check this one out.... great job match making sven... god i wish i lived in denver

Hey Mac I'm glad to hear your back in training! Yeah my friend is up in WYO and she is dating some Missle Officer so I'm out of the picture there.

Card looks great Sven, do you think I could get a DVD to show the Troops down here??? I have used many MMA fight tapes when I'm teaching Defensive Tactics

TTT

Macfights.. yes, Gonzo and Wrecking Ball will be a slugfest. I am really looking forward to that one.

KidJustice.. no problem. E-mail me.

OSW.. I haven't talked to Todd in a while. Tell him to contact me sometime.

GodofMMA.. Ali is undefeated, and Bates has the following record:

5-2-0 NHB 2-0-0 Thai Boxing 3-0-0 in Toughman. He should really test Ali.

2 weeks away!!

WWWWWWOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Sven, what can you tell us about the Bang vs. BJ Penn rumors?

J. R.

JR..

The rumors are true. Look for interviews with myself and/or Bang on Maxfighting, MMA Ring Report, and MMA Weekly.

oh btw.. another fight announced.

Denis Acuna (3-D) vs. Steve Granery (Grapplers Edge) at 155 lbs. Two top national level wrestlers going at it. Steve beat Frank Trigg in college, and Acuna was a 2-3 time all american.

Thanks Sven!

Can't wait for Bang Vs. BJ

Thanks Sven. See you in a few weeks.

J. R.

"CrazyHook.. so what's it going to be? TKO or ROF? lol "
Sven, my good bussy is taking the plunge and getting married that Saturday! bastard! how are things man? Shawn and the gang came up last weekend , great time. Love to get down to Colorado sometime and check out your event, first class from what I hear. When is the next one?

Dusty who?

JR.. you going to Cronk's gig? I can bring your table seats.

Crazyhook.. next ROF is July. Then possibly in wisconsin in August which is a lot closer for you!

ttt