Ringside Seats for Full Throttle

I may have a couple of extra Ringside Table Seats for FULL THROTTLE III. They include dinner, VIP Pass(no waiting in line)and a incredible view. I can be reached at 478-320-1034 or Timinmacon@aol.com Hit me up if you are interested or pass it along if yu know someone else who is.

Tim

ttt

TTT, and the phone number is not a typo, the area code is (478) 320-1034. I will be at the Wingate around noon or so. TTT for great seats, a great view and great company. Rob, you have mail.

Tim

TTT. I still have a couple of great seats available. The above number is a cell and Ill be in atlanta in a couple of hours.

tim

TTT,...............

I have 3 seats available ringside. Face value is $125.00,includes dinner, vip line ect. I will accept 100 each, I will consider any reasonable offer.

Tim

I have 3 seats available ringside. Face value is $125.00,includes dinner, vip line ect. I will accept 100 each, and I will consider any reasonable offers.

Tim

TTT for someone to take these great ticketzzzzzzzzzzz it will be a great show...................

rob is the nicest guy

Big Rob you my friend are a class act ( and you looked so good in that T lol ).................

OK OK OK time for a cumbaya group hug or what ?.....

It seems this place the UG has either incredibly good and generous folks that do right and or just some real scum bolsas....................

Any way by far the best time that I have had and lets not forget to thank Bret Moses for doing it again...

JJ