Ringworm is driving me nuts

its your diet and lack of sleep dude

WTF!!!!!?????

Did I not shake your hand when I left Sunday? I best not have this AIDS or whatever it is you have.

bite it off.

jk

clear nail polish does work.

grittys457 - WTF!!!!!?????

Did I not shake your hand when I left Sunday? I best not have this AIDS or whatever it is you have.
Dom, my man! What have you been up to?!

This is what a doctor will prescribe.

Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide.

If you google it you can buy it online for 14.00 a tube.

I used all the athletes foot creams and spays and it didn't go away at all it actually got worse until I started using tea tree oil which works really good don't dilute it just put it on straight up and you should see results fast.

You are spreading it by scratching it....

for a good home remedy use plain old full strength bleach on a q-tip, then lamisil cream

Go to the pharmacy and ask for domboro soaks (its OTC), it will speed the drying process, works on all skin crud. You still need to use whatever perscription stuff you are currently using.

"Dom, my man! What have you been up to?!"

Getting ringworm on my hands I guess

Seems a little weird. I post what the doctor prescribed, and you guys keep posting home remedies. lol

http://www.canadadrugsuperstore.com/more.asp?ProductID=25016&se=Google

ttt

GO to the health food store/Sprouts and buy OREGANO OIL. If you take a capsule after you train you will not get ringworm anymore.

Put the oil directly on the ringworm. Be aware it will BURN your skin. Use a drop to start with.

Natural remedy that works. (I have used it numerous times externally to get rid of RW. Once they started making the capsules I don't worry about RW anymore)