RIOFIGHTWEAR.COM

HAS ANYONE EVER ORDERED FOR RIOFIGHTWEAR.COM...IF SO HOW IS THE SERVICE AND SHIPMENT...THINKING OF ORDERING BUT DONT KNOW HOW THE SERVICE IS ...LET ME KNOW..I WOULD APPRECIATE IT..THANX

Hi Sanmok,
What would you like to know about us ?
Can we help you ??

NEVER HAVE ,BUT OUTKASTFIGHTGEAR.COM IS RATED BEST CUST SATISFACTION AND SERVICE

I can! COME TO ME!!!!

COME TO PRO-NHBGEAR.COM

RIOFIGHTWEAR

i'm interested in ordering from u guys... do u guys have a distributing warehouse in the U.S.?

sanmok

YES WE DO ..WE KEEP 70% OF OUR INVENTORY IN US, BUT THIS SPECIAL WE LAUNCHED, WE ARE SHIPPING FROM BOTH WAREHOUSES TO EXPEDITE THE PROCESS. IF YOU ARE IN US CHANCES ARE THAT WE WILL SHIP FROM HERE.

SEND US AN EMAIL AND WE WILL BE GLAD TO HAVE YOU AS A SATISFIED CUSTOMER AND ALSO TO WELCOME YOU AS OUR CLIENT , IF YOU PURCHASE OVER $100 , IN ADDITION TO THE FREE SHIPPING AND THE DISCOUNTS, WE WILL TOSS FOR YOU OUR NEW BLACK BELT TEE FROM RIOFIGHTWEAR.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

TEAM RIOFIGHTWEAR

riofightwear,

i did order from u guys over 100 and havent recieved it yet..but i didnt see any black belt tee offering...but no prob..just can wait to get it...i already email u guys for get the status on the order and still havent recieve a tracking #... let me know whats up

thanx
if possible contact me at sbm0311@aol.com

sanmok,

Sorry but we have been so busy and backed up with the orders from Xmas but the majority of them have been shipped out already. We updated your status order so please logon to the website and get the #.

Anything else please email us or leave a message.

Thanks and Happy Holidays !

TEAM RIOFIGHTWEAR

ttt