Riot Cops Await Veterans At The White House

Its coming through on Twitter right now. Veterans were having some type of protest today in Washington and it was supposed to start at a closed WWII memorial. That didn't atop them they tore down all the barricades and are varying them to the White House. Police in riot gear have been dispatched and are stated awaiting any issue that might arise.

How dare they be upset with the POTUS. Its not his fault he didn't sign an Executive Order to pay Death Benefits to the families of fallen soldiers and have not corrected the backlog at the VA Clinics/hospitals.

Some People. Phone Post

Damn auto correct

They tore down the barricades and they are carrying them to the white house where riot police are waiting Phone Post

Sooo, they committed a crime and someone called the police? Makes sense. Phone Post 3.0

I just hope they pepper spray the bad element of this protest . . . the 90yo's in wheelchairs. How dare they think they should be allowed to see a Memorial built by their blood and sacrifice. Phone Post

allyourbasebase - Sooo, they committed a crime and someone called the police? Makes sense. Phone Post 3.0

The problem is that somehow, in some fucking bizarro world that has become reality, we have turned visiting an open public memorial into a fucking crime.    How the fuck is that even possible?  We have gone full retard.

I hope that in the next election we all have the common sense to vote out every single incumbent.  

The vets reportedly have taken the fences from the memorials and are pilling them up at 1600 Pennsylvania avenue!

Fuck the man, we are Americans! Phone Post

angryinch -
allyourbasebase - Sooo, they committed a crime and someone called the police? Makes sense. Phone Post 3.0

The problem is that somehow, in some fucking bizarro world that has become reality, we have turned visiting an open public memorial into a fucking crime.    How the fuck is that even possible?  We have gone full retard.

I hope that in the next election we all have the common sense to vote out every single incumbent.  

Sooo I can come by your house and vandalize stuff? Then I shouldn't expect any repercussions, right? Please PM me your home address. Phone Post 3.0

" Having a vet with two legs missing carrying a barricade to the White House on his segway = the end of Barry's political career."

Now he'll never get that third term. 

I'm sure Barry will have some type of Border Fence built around these open park memorials to prevent this hooliganism from happening again. It'll be billions well spent. Phone Post

i tried to share that video and it didnt have a share feature... WTF

alkysmurf - The vets reportedly have taken the fences from the memorials and are pilling them up at 1600 Pennsylvania avenue!

Fuck the man, we are Americans! Phone Post
Awesome! Phone Post 3.0

it was only a matter of time.......

allyourbasebase -
angryinch -

Sooo I can come by your house and vandalize stuff? Then I shouldn't expect any repercussions, right? Please PM me your home address. Phone Post 3.0

They fought the wars those memorials are theirs , if they want to visit them they should be able to. It takes more money and manpower to close them down than to keep them open. Phone Post

allyourbasebase - 
angryinch -

So the Whitehouse is now Obama's personal crib?

allyourbasebase - 
angryinch -

WTF are you babbling about?  Since when is visiting a memorial that is wide open and accessible 24/7 considered vandalism?

In. Been waiting for this thread. Phone Post

How long is this protest supposed to last? Anyone know? Weren't truckers supposed to be blocking traffic too?

Sorry, too lazy to look it up for myself right now. Phone Post 3.0

I believe this was a one day thing. The truckers were three days. Phone Post

Holy shit! Shutting the govt down has consequences??? Phone Post

This is nothing compared to what will happen if the Event Ceiling isn't raised which it shouldn't be. Our gov should live within its means. Phone Post