Rioting over?

Haven't heard of much in the last day. Did the sugar high wear off and everyone went home with their new shoes or are they just not reporting it now?

2 Likes

They have all gone back to stealing from each other again. Roving battles in the hood over flatscreens and Jordan’s that have been liberated in Floyd’s honor. 

4 Likes

I've watched the streams over the last week. It was pandemonium for 2 nights. Another night was really bad. It's fizzled out and been peaceful protesting the last 2 nights.

I was for the National Guard being more forceful but in the end it looks like not using a lot of force and just letting things naturally fizzle out was the right move. I was wrong. The footage of National Guard really putting their foot down would have been disturbing to a lot of Americans. That footage would have been used against Trump in the election too, BTW,

The people on this board who were asking to bring in Seal Team 6 and the Marines are looking really silly at this point. So quick to jump to authoritarianism over riots that fizzled out on their own a couple days later. Fear drives people to be illogical sometimes.

1 Like

Stores were emptied in the first few days. If there is nothing to break and steal, most lost their purpose to go out.

You don’t really think the rioters were there out of anger, passion, and concern… do you?

5 Likes

Antifa still needs to be targeted and killed

12 Likes

Rioting is a lot of work...

Also,

I live in a pretty nice area and my "downtown" was looted a little... Vandalism as well... 

But I went downtown yesterday and hell of business had their shit boarded up... It was kind of eerie...spooky...

Maybe it's just not the same when you have to put a lot of effort into tearing down people's defenses... Much easier when you can just toss a brick through a window...

#alllivesmatter

#fuckeveryone

#ifuckinghatepeople

#racismisretarded

#fucktheseahawks

Things seem a bit slower around the country as a whole. Could be a few factors:

• Pent up energy from the Shelter in Place has been properly vented.
  • Antifa figureheads were quietly apprehended and/or neutered.
  • BLM/Antifa leadership realizing that too many normies are not liking what they're seeing. Antifa goons and black people pillaging and rioting, well beyond peaceful protests. Calls to disband the police? Get real.

That being said, it does look like tomorrow it's going down in DC. Confluence of events. Lots of protesters coming in. Mayor attempting to scale back security presence from the National Guard et al.

Wait until the weekend…

1 Like
DAVID H - Wait until the weekend...

I'm not convinced anything will happen. Everyone on both sides seem scared now, gonna take something big now to cause any real issues outside of minor skirmishes.

RonaldRaygun -

I've watched the streams over the last week. It was pandemonium for 2 nights. Another night was really bad. It's fizzled out and been peaceful protesting the last 2 nights.

I was for the National Guard being more forceful but in the end it looks like not using a lot of force and just letting things naturally fizzle out was the right move. I was wrong. The footage of National Guard really putting their foot down would have been disturbing to a lot of Americans. That footage would have been used against Trump in the election too, BTW,

The people on this board who were asking to bring in Seal Team 6 and the Marines are looking really silly at this point. So quick to jump to authoritarianism over riots that fizzled out on their own a couple days later. Fear drives people to be illogical sometimes.

You're right.  And fuck ANYONE who was calling for the military.  These are people who do not understand the way the world works, and are not Patriots.  

1 Like
55579 -

Haven't heard of much in the last day. Did the sugar high wear off and everyone went home with their new shoes or are they just not reporting it now?

that little agency called The US National Guard?  Maybe they have something to do with it.

Lurker99 - Stores were emptied in the first few days. If there is nothing to break and steal, most lost their purpose to go out.

You don’t really think the rioters were there out of anger, passion, and concern… do you?

You didn’t hear them screaming justice for floyd as they ran out of Foot Locker with 4 boxes of nikes?

1 Like
55579 - 

I'm not convinced anything will happen. Everyone on both sides seem scared now, gonna take something big now to cause any real issues outside of minor skirmishes.

I’ll be shocked if it doesn’t. There are a ton of ancoms here and they’ve been stuck watching their comrades have all the fun.

This. They’ll go for the hail marry in DC 

1 Like
Jack Carter -

Yup. Massive shitshow coming up for all the marbles. 

KirkBJJ -
Jack Carter -

Yup. Massive shitshow coming up for all the marbles. 

I think people will be mostly peaceful today and things will go back to normal. Politicians will get some credit, or blame, depending what "side" you are on. Some "black" charities will line their pockets at the expense of the people they claim to help. The system will carry on as always.

these people have no dedication or endurance.

CENTIPEDE 2020

the important thing is to stop donating to things like sick kids charities because window breakers need a fund for bail money.  

#virtuesignaling

1 Like

Who would want to be a small business owner now?

You barely survive the economic impact of the lockdowns then the public breaks in and steals all your shit.

1 Like
Soup and Beer - 

Who would want to be a small business owner now?

You barely survive the economic impact of the lockdowns then the public breaks in and steals all your shit.

its ok we can all be walmart greeters or govt workers

that way no one will ever die of the flu again and no black people will ever encounter racism 

problems solved!